4. HARRY POTTER!

Charlotte woke when Stephanie  alarm clock began to ring. The muggle devise was quickly thrown across the room and hit the wall with a bang.

"Bloody hell maria!" Steph yelled at the hispanic still lying in her bed.
"I hate the first day of school." Maria groaned.

Charlotte shook her head and climbed out of her warm bed. The black and green comforter wrinkled as she had tossed in her sleep. Charlotte made her bed quickly before opening her trunk.

"How are you ready to get up?" Maria asked as she yawned still not moving from her original spot.
"At Goldlight we have Dorm Monitor which I guess would be Hogwarts Perfects; that make sure were up every morning. Well all most every morning. I had a roommate last year who was from Ethiopia, it was her first year because she was a transfer and she would always panic about being late so she always made sure I got up." Charlotte answered as she laid her silver cloak on her bed before looking for a pair of trousers. "Do you have closets?"

"no?" Steph answered. "We have that wardrobe but we just keep our cloaks in there."

Charlotte walked over to the dark stained wardrobe and open it. Steph was right only one blue cloak hung in the small wardrobe.

"Would either of you care if I enchanted it into a closet. I'm not use to having stuff in a trunk." Charlotte asked politely.

"i don't care." Maria said yawning again.

"Isn't it against school rules to charm school property?" Steph asked as she fished her skirt out of her trunk.

"I don't know."
"How did you become a perfect again?" Steph asked. "I don't care Charlotte but please do leave room for both mine and Maria's expensive clothes."
"Of course."

Steph hit Maria with a throw pillow as Charlotte charmed the wardrobe so it was big enough for her to walk into. Charlotte quickly hung her clothes and pulled on her uniform, she buttoned up her white shirt and pulled on her trousers. She looked at the silver robe then the cloak. She picked the cloak and clipped the buttons together, then looked at her shoes, choosing to slid on her black shoes before she entered the bathroom where she began to apply her makeup.

Maria entered the bathroom, she looked at Charlotte who was applying foundation onto a brush before entering one of the toilet rooms. Steph entered the bathroom and stopped in the door way.

"That foundation could cover up my personality flaws." Steph joked as she approached her sink beside Charlotte's. "What kind is it."
"uh..Ulta." Charlotte answered as she brushed her chin.

"Really?"
"Yeah, they're some of the only brands that make my skintone."

Steph picked up the glass bottle from the counter. "Warm Cream?what." she laughed. "But you're tan."

"Not as tan as me. She's like a light tan." Maria yawned as she exited the toilet room.

Steph rolled her eyes and open her own make up drawer. "Don't be an ass Maria."

Maria snorted as she whipped the water off her hands, "I'm always an ass." she reported then exited the bathroom.

"It's 6 o'clock." Steph said as she applied highlight.

"I'm almost done."

Charlotte lined her lips dark pink and looked at herself. Hair pulled back into a ponytail; her hair had decided it would curl and Charlotte wasn't in the mood to fight it.

"i'm headed out." Charlotte informed Steph as she exited the bathroom.

"Okay I'll see you in Transfiguration sixth right?"
"yes."