Chapter 5 - Hiccup Pt.2

A/N

Hi guys, sorry I forgot a big part of what happened to Hiccup :(

This is just kinda a add on to last chapter :)

Hiccup's POV

I sat on my bed tweaking my metal leg, yes, metal leg. I lost my leg a year ago. It all happened on a flight with toothless...

Flashback

Toothless and I were on our daily flight. We had been practicing a new trick where I put his tail on automatic and I jumped off him. I would fall in till Toothless would glide down and catch me.

One day it went horribly wrong. We were flying pretty low over some small mountains and I decided to try the trick again. I put toothless' tail on automatic and jumped, it was amazing. The wind through my hair as I glided to earth.

I was getting close and toothless should swoop down and catch me. I heard the distressed roar of toothless, I looked up in terror he was falling, his tail was all buckled up.

"Noooo toothless!" I shouted before I hit a tree and blacked out...

I woke up a week later, in my bed with toothless licking my face. He must of brought me back.

I wasn't in to much pain. I didn't break anything but I had lots of scratched and cuts and I thought that was all in till I brought the covers back.

I almost fainted when I saw my leg, a quarter of it was gone!

End of flashback

I made myself a temporary peg leg, don't ask me how. But later I made a fancier one (A/N: like the one in HTTYD2)

I was lucky that my injuries weren't worse, and that toothless was smart enough to bring me back!

A/N

Sorry for short chapter, next chapter will actually be Astrid's POV.

Read on :)

- Wolfygrace