Chapter 15 - Red Death Pt.2

A/N: This chapter is going to be a little different to what happened at the end of HTTYD1 just to let y'all know :P

Author's POV

Hiccup and Toothless fly up high in the sky and fly down shooting the Red Death in the jaw. Everyone watches in awe, most likely thinking things like:

I can't believe Hiccup has come back and trained a dragon!

Or

Holy Thor he's on a dragon!

And most likely lots of other things.

Astrid watches Hiccup as he darts around shooting the extremely annoyed beast. She finally admits to herself that she does have a small crush on Hiccup, I mean how couldn't you! He's handsome, tall and mustily (well, now) and pretty darn crazy! Astrid liked crazy, well he wasn't bad crazy but a good heroic, brave crazy.

Hiccup flew up again and straight down to make one finally blow to the dragon. Hiccup had a plan, and the first part was to get the beast in the air.

"Ok bud you know what we're doing right?" Hiccup asked Toothless.

"Of course you've only explained it to me about 50 times" Toothless grumbled.

"Well hello mr. grumpy" Hiccup joked earning and slap to the face from Toothless's ear.

"Uh-oh" Hiccup said in shock realizing that the Red Death was starting to chase after to them.

Hiccup and Toothless led the beast into the dark storm clouds. The Red Death flew after the pair but when it got to the clouds it couldn't see them anywhere among the dark clouds.

Out of nowhere, Toothless shoots several plasma blasts hitting the dragon everywhere. The aggravated beast blasted fire everywhere, only slightly missing the two.

Hiccup put his final phase into action. He lead the dragon down, towards the earth. The Red Death got ready to fire.

"Hold Toothless.." Hiccup commanded as The dragon built up the gas.

"Now!" Hiccup told Toothless, who tried to shot a plasma ball, but failed.

"NOOOOO!" Hiccup screamed as the flames engulfed them.

Everyone watched in horror as Hiccup and Toothless disappeared into the flames. Astrid heard Hiccups screams, she couldn't believe her eyes, or ears.

---

Stoick looked around trying to find any sign of his son. All he found was a demented piece of Toothless's tail. Stoick fell to his knees and all the other Vikings followed a little while after.

"Oh son, It's all my fault. I'm so sorry" he sobbed, this was the only time the Vikings had seen Stoick cry. Now and when Valka, his wife, had been taken away by a dragon. After a while, all the Vikings gloomily boarded the ship that were left and headed back to Berk.

----

Hiccup's POV

"NOOO!" I screamed as the flames came.

I'm going to die.

I'm going to die.

I'm going to die.

I'm going to die.

I wait for the flames to hit me but nothing happens. I realize that Toothless's protective wings are tightly wrapped around me not letting a single flame touch me. Before I know it, everything goes black.

A/N

Few that was hard to write (and it probably had heaps of spelling mistakes as well haha).

And Btw, HICCUPS NOT DEAD!

I will try update ASAP.

- Wolfygrace :P