ENTER: ALEX, JODY, AND SAM

*Buzz*

The girl sighed and stood, walking over to a small box with a blinking red light on it. Once he hit a big button, the flashing light stopped and shone green.

"Miss Jentz." A male voice said. "Alex, Sam, and Jody are here."

The girl hummed in acknowledgement before hitting another button. The light shined orange for a moment before turning off all together. The girl sighed and raked a hand through her hair, pushing her bangs back before letting them fall back into place. What sounded like roaring and screeching could be heard, approaching fast. It stopped suddenly and the girl nodded once, twice, thr-

*BANG!*

An explosion shook everything and a cloud of dust blocked the kittens vision.

"What the fuck?!" Hidan yelled in surprise.

"NINA!" A high voice screeched happily.

"Damn it Sam. You didn't have to blow up the door again." A nervous sounding voice said.

"I have to or she won't know it's me!" The first voice defended.

"Won't she be mad?" A new, slightly childish voice asked.

"Mad? Psh! Naw! Yo Nina! Where you at big tits?!" Came the reply. The smoke trailed away and the kittens looked at the girl in confusion, only to become more confused when they saw she had on a grin and a happier aura.

"Here!" She called, giving the Akatsuki the chance to here her speak. Her voice was smooth, silky, comforting in a way that you wouldn't expect. But it sounded off.

"Nina!" Came a cheerful voice as a girl with shoulder length crimson hair and shockingly clear blue eyes bounded in, wearing a navy blue sundress as she hugged the black haired girl, Nina, tightly with a childish smile on her face.

"Hey Alex." Nina said warmly, ruffling the girl's hair with a smile.

"Yo BigTits! Whaddap?!" Yelled a girl with pixy cut blue hair and honey gold, black speckled eyes as she strode in with a confident air. She wore a dark grey tanktop with a lighter over the left breast and dark jean shorts. "You been avoiding me?!" She demanded, taking Nina from the childish girl and hugging her around the waist tightly and spinning her around.

"Not so much you as your troublesome bombs, Sam." Nina teased, pushing the girl away.

"Hey Nina" said a timid girl with long blonde, black tipped hair and deep green eyes as she slowly walked over to the dark haired girl and quickly hugged her. She wore a light green tanktop with a black apple on the stomach and light denim shorts.

"I see you're still as shy as ever Jody." Nina smiled kindly. The girl, Jody, pulled away. "Guys, can you guess what just happened to appear on top of my car earlier?" She asked with a grin.

"Tacos?!" Sam asked hopefully.

"Try looking on the coffee table." Nina suggested.

The three girls looked in the direction of the Akatsuki, who tensed immediately.

"Oh my god I wanna kitty!" Sam shrieked, lunging at the kittens and grabbing the first one she could.

Deidara.

"Can I blow him up?!" She yelled. Deidara and the others tensed.

"No Sam" Nina said sternly. "You can hug it, kiss it, love it, but you CANNOT blow it up."

"But blowing things up is how I show my love!"

"If that's the case just keep to 'loving' my door and keep the kitten alive."