NEW HOUSE GUESTS

*buzzzzz*

"What is it?" I demanded snappily into the intercom.

"T-There are s-some business men here Miss.... From the Jingo Jang Toys company....." The guard said carefully.

"Shit..." I grumbled under my breath. "Let them in." I demanded coolly.

"R-Right... Are you alr-"

"I'm fine." I cut him off before turning off the intercom. I looked at Kisame and Hidan. "I don't care where you go, but stay out of the living room" I told them with a tired sigh.

"Can we change the others back?" Kisame asked.

"What?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He motioned to the cats.

"Water will turn them back." He said simply. I sighed as I heard a car coming up my driveway.

"Yeah, go. Then go to the second floor, into the room at the end of the hall. Get some guy clothes from the closet to dress yourself and leave Konan for me to change. Now hurry." I said, shooing him away.

"Right." He nodded, grinning at me. I felt my cheeks burn a bit, but luckily he didn't see because he was already leaving, scooping up kittens on his way.

"Yeah fucking right!" Hidan yelled. I shot him in the arm. "Fine dammit!" He yelled, holding his arm.

*knock knock knock*

I waited until they were gone to open the front door.

"Miss Jentz. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but was that a gun shot we heard?" Asked an older man as he shook my hand, a curious looking man younger than the him at the old mans side.

"You are correct sir." I said politely and calmly. "I simply saw a tarantula." I lied easily. "Please come in."

"You shoot at spiders?" The younger man asked, giving me a look.

"I thought it was something else." I replied as we made our way to the living room. "It was actually my pet."

"Is that blood?!" The old man yelled in shock as we passed my red stained kitchen.

"No sir." I said coolly. "I was simply working on a new cherry jam recipe I found, but I accidentally spilled it."

"But it smells like iron..." The younger said suspiciously as we all sat down in the living room.

"Which is why I've decided the recipe is a dud." I said simply. "Perhaps it would make better fake blood for Halloween. Now I believe we have some business to attend to."

>Kisame POV<

I changed everyone but Konan back and everyone got dressed. I ended up in loose black jeans that wear a little too short for me and a dark blue spandex muscle shirt because all the other shirts didn't fit me.

We snuck to the stairs and spied on what was going on in the living room.

"... And understand that any and all money you donate to the company will be put to good use Miss Jenkins." Said an elderly man as he and a younger man sat on one end of the couch. Nina was seated on the other end, one leg over the other as she leaned her chin on her hand, which was perched on the armrest by her elbow. Her face was bored, yet calculating, as she stared blankly at the two.

"I see..." She mumbled. "And how much are you wanting exactly?"

"We were hoping for around twenty million." The younger man said. My jaw dropped as Nina rose an eyebrow. "From what we've heard that would only make a dent in your wealth."