Chapter 6

You wake up at 12:47 in the morning, feeling weight somewhat on top of you.

Looking down, you realize it's Connors arm wrapped protectively around you.

You smile at him and carefully get out of his hold. Once your out, you tip toe with a limp to the bathroom attached to the bedroom.

You get in and take a good look at yourself. You look at the bloodish bandage wrapped around your torso and remember how you got it.

You sigh and frown, thinking about Markus.

You looked at your halfway on bra that was crooked. Blushing lightly, you put it on correctly.

You look around for some clothes that might be laying around, luckily you find a t-shirt and some ripped jeans.

The memory of Markus getting ripped apart played constantly in your mind.

'Where would they take a broken android' you thought in your head trying to figure out the place where they could've taken him.

Then it clicked, "Junk yard by the house!"

You heard a grumble from the bed right outside of the bathroom door.

You covered your mouth with your hand and tip toed towards the living room.

Once you got to the door, you slipped on some combat boots that were just conveniently untied.

You heard footsteps behind you and you quickly turned around to meet Sumo sitting at your feet.

He looked at you with confused eyes as if he was asking why you were leaving.

You bent down to his level and petted him, "I'll be right back Sumo, I promise."

You stood back up but hear a low growl from Sumo. He nudged your hand, as if expecting something from you.

"Fine, but you have to promise to keep this a secret," you whispered and tip toed into the kitchen.

You grabbed the biggest bone you could find and silently walked back into the living room. You set the bone on Sumos bed as he trotted himself back to his little home.

You rubbed his head once again and went towards the door. You slipped on a hoodie and silently unlocked the door.

You went outside, making sure you locked the door back without waking anyone up.

After closing the door, you put your hood on and walk around for a bit, seeing if you were fit enough to run.

'Connor is going to kill me,' you mentally tell yourself as you start towards the junk yard.

Once you get to there, all you see are figments of androids moving around trying to survive.

It made you sick honestly, but it was your job to stop deviants. All of the androids there were deviants, so why feel for them.

You shook the thoughts out of your head and searched for Markus' carcass.

As rain fell, you kept searching, eager to find him. You finally see his upper body lying on the ground.