Sick

"Juuzou... Stop dying" I mumble seeing him literally barf in the toilet. A cringe came to my face when he looked at me. "A-Am I re-really gonna d-d-die?" He asked his face looked Soooooooo adorable.

I crouched down next to him putting his hair that was on the side of his face, behind his ear. "No...." I answer him. Juuzou smiled then frowned again and puked again. I rubbed his back, hearing him sniffle.

"You should take a bath... Maybe that will help" I smile. Juuzou turned around to face me fully. His head collapsed on my chest, I had a huge grin on my face. You wanna know why?

Since he's sick I can do whatever I want to him. Evil but nice....

I picked Juuzou up, I frown feeling he was basically just a ton of bone's with pale skin ontop of it. I never really noticed how much Juuzou ate before.

I put Juuzou on the floor, turning on the water. I look back at Juuzou "Stand" I say, he listened. I took his suspenders off his shoulders leaving them hanging on the side's of his pants, I un-buttoned his white shirt. I folded it, moving it to the side. I glided my hand down his chest, feeling how smooth it was. "Juuzou... This may be kinda random but did you even go through puberty? Or is your chest waxed?" I ask with a smile. Juuzou looked at me with a straight face "What's that? ....." He asked tilting his head to the side. "Nothing" I slightly snicker, Juuzou kicked off his red slippers not seeming to care one hit my chest. I pulled his pants and his boxer's down, Juuzou looked away so he wouldn't see my face.

"Hey~~~?!" Juuzou smacked my hand after I slapped his dick a few time's.

I growl at him but stop. He did still try not letting me mess with him like that.... Mm.... So very disappointing.

Juuzou got in the tub, taking the whole thing over. I pout out my lip, then strip off all my clothes.

🌸WARNING!!! Thing's may get a little weird~🌸

I sat directly on Juuzou's dick just to bother him. "....Stop~~~!!!!" he whined smacking my arm this time. "NOOOO!!!!! YOU!!!!!!" I smack his shoulder. Juuzou covered his mouth after I started twirling my tongue around his 'tip' to tease him.

My whole goal was to make him moan... And it worked. Juuzou pushed me backwards making my mouth un-connect from his 'thing'

Juuzou stared at me with huge red eyes. "You need to~?!" Juuzou covered his mouth puking out of the tub thankfully. But that also meant I had a mess to clean up. "St-Stop" Juuzou whispered, I roll my eyes. He put his head on my chest, I blushed madly at him 'playing' with himself. By that I mean he was doing what I was doing before we got in the tub, slapping his dick.

I raised a eyebrow putting my hands around his waist I made myself get closer. I grabbed both his hands holding them together with one. I moved my free hand underneath him, Juuzou kicked his leg's at me, touching his balls.

I put my chin on his right shoulder a grin on my face. "Ah~~~~~" he moaned. I smile when he tried biting me. All I did was squeeze his balls until he let go. "You have whittle tiny balls~~~" I smile at Juuzou moaning.

He said nothing in return almost like he knew he did. I giggle releasing his arms, Juuzou threw his head back making it hit my chest. I blush red when he mumbled "Why'd you stop?" he asked with a whiny voice. "Cause I can.... Why did you enjoy it?" I ask with a smirk. Juuzou blushed smiling with his eyes closed "....Yeah...."

"Fine~"

Timeskip to lunch at the CCG~

"YOUR PREGNANT?!" Seido screamed making me slightly flinch since it was actually quiet before. "Yeah....? Why?" I ask. Juuzou shoved one of the sandwiches I made into his mouth. "Hey! That's mine!" I whined, Juuzou finished it then laughed at me. "WITH WHO?!?!" Seido asked. "JUUZOU!!!!!!" I yell as loud as him. Everyone got quiet and stared at me then Shinohara then Juuzou. "Whaaaa?!" some people yelled.

"What? All I said was I'm pregnant with~?!"

"Y

... Everyone thought you were pregnant with Shinohara and thought it was a rumor with Juuzou" Arima explained.

Akira rolled her eyes at Shinohara. "You damn bastard! Your such a sick little weirdo!" I point at him. Juuzou tensed up at me yelling my head off.

After the huge slapping party with Shinohara~

I sat back in my chair, hoping Juuzou wouldn't say anything. I could kill someone right now.

Juuzou hummed smiling with his eye's shut. I started getting annoyed and grabbed his chin. He whimpered when I brought my voice into a whisper "Stop... Before I have to beat your ass" Juuzou nodded and went quiet.

"Y

? Are you okay?" Akira asked. "Yeah... I guess" I shrug closing my eye's.

A few moment's later I felt something cold go down my shirt between my boobs.

"What the hell?!" I yell, Juuzou flinched. He must've been eating ice-cube's or something and one fell out of his mouth but all I know is he regretted it then and there.

"Mmm?! Ow!!!" Juuzou tried humming to distract the fact that I was smacking his ass with full rage.

Akira slowly stood up walking over to me whispering in my ear "Don't take all the rage out on him..." She giggled when I stopped and sighed.

"H-How can you touch Suzuya's ass?" Seido asked looking like he was about to cry. "Shut up... Takizawa" I mumbled. Juuzou got off my lap sitting in his chair again. He hid his face in his knee's probably embarrassed.

Candy~

"Oh~! Candy!!!!" Juuzou sung as he dug his hand into the huge box of treats. Arima ordered no one to touch them but Juuzou was drawing so I guess he didn't even decide to listen to him.

So, to stop him I did what I could~

🌸Author Chan🌸

All I wanted to say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUKA!!!!!!!!!