Sign's

"No... I don't wanna eat.... I'll be fatter!" I cry my eye's out. This whole week I have been getting fatter! And now I'm huge!

Juuzou sighed and put it closer to my face. "Come on Y\N, please!" Juuzou begged me to eat. I haven't ate anything all day. I smacked the plate out of his hand, hearing it shatter on the floor. "No! You don't know how I feel! Your skinny! But look at me!!!" I cry more. Juuzou sat next to me a sigh coming from his lip's. "Please eat... If you don't our baby will die.... Please... I don't want either of you to die" he looked upset tear's falling from his red eye's. I looked over my eye's wide. "W-What?" I ask knowing what came from his lip's.

His voice hected, he hugged me "I'm sorry.... I'll eat something okay?" I say. He looked up at me a smile spreading across his face. He ran into the kitchen and brought me huge meal's.

I smile when he sat on my lap backwards and put his head on my stomach. Awkward if you ask me. He started humming like he always did when he was happy. I kissed his head he looked up and  hugged me, his head on my chest. "Kissy~" Juuzou sung, I roll my eye's but kiss him. He tensed up and looked at his stomach. "Ow!" he yelled "What?!" I yell. "The baby kicked me!!!!" He whined. "Your tattling on our baby! You know I'm still gonna spank you when your bad even if it's infront of the baby" I smirk. Juuzou pouted his lip out "Will you ever spank the baby?" he asked. "No!" I yell glaring at him. Juuzou tensed up when I threw him on the couch. I was at the point in pregnancy that your emotions are fucked up. Which has been happening for a while now.

"Juuzou..." I say he looked at me tear's in his eye's. He started fidgeting his finger's around in a circle. I smile sitting by him I put him on my lap hugging him close.

Changing into pajamas~

"Your only wearing your boxer's!" I rip Juuzou's shirt off, he glared at me and put it back on. I raise a eyebrow, picking up his hand smacking it hard. Juuzou yelped "ow-y!!!" he yelled. "Next it will be your butt" I say, raising my hand. Juuzou took off his shirt.

"So... Have you thought of a name?" I ask. "Who cares" Juuzou huffed seeming jealous since all I have been talking about lately was the baby.

I grabbed his wrist making him flinch "Wh-What?!"

"You know what! Stop acting like a little brat! Your suppose to love your baby! Not be jealous!" I yell. Juuzou glared "Your just acting like a stuck up nosed bitch!" he yelled back. "Ugh!!" I yell then stopped seeing what I was about to do. Juuzou had his arms covering his head and face and I was about to hit him. I cover my eyes, crying "Juuzou! I'm so so sorry!!!" Juuzou smiled "Nah~ but you should punish me" he put himself over my lap. "But you hate spankings.... Were you jealous?" I ask not feeling as guilty. "Meh... A little bit" he said making his head go to both side's. I raise a eyebrow "your not getting spanked right now.... Why do you want to anyway?" I ask. Juuzou sighed "ugh.... Just do it..." he said this time more like a command. "No..." I refused again, Juuzou raised a eyebrow. "Y\N!" he whined.

I pull his pants down, he smiled then frowned when I dragged him to our room. "HEY WHAT ABOUT MY RED BUTT?" He yelled. "Juuzou... Shut up I said no" I throw him on the bed. Juuzou crossed his arms "fine~ I'll spank myself" Juuzou said and literary hit his ass. I grab his hand "You better explain why you don't seem so happy when I spank you" I glare. "Because.... I know your mad at me... And you don't have much pity on me" He whined. "Shut up..." I smile laying down. Juuzou sighed climbing ontop of me. "CROTCH ON CROTCH MOVE IT JUU!!!!!" I yell. He flinched then glared "STOP CALLING ME A JUU!!!!!" he whined. "Stop yelling...." I groan. "NO!!!!" He yelled. "IF YOUR REALLY WANTING TO GET SPANKED GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!" I push him off the bed. Juuzou stood back up climbing on me, he jumped on my stomach just to bother me.

I yelp making him flinch and get off "Ow! Ow!!! Juuzou! JUU-ZOU!!!!!" I yell squirming. He looked at me a afraid look in his eye's. "You bastard... God damn it" I say then laying back down. Juuzou obviously wanted me to bust his butt... But I kept saying no just cause well.... Why?

"Your not mad?" he asked. I sit up pressing my back against my pillow. "Of course not... It was a accident" I smile. Worst part was, that he was perking his cute ass out. I looked away then back at him. He was only in his black boxers, Juuzou twitched then grabbed his crotch. "What the fuck?" I say when he fell off the bed again. "This thing hurts!" he announced unwanted info.

"Shut your cute ass up!" I smile. Juuzou frowned laying on his stomach. "Sooooo, why do you spank me?" He asked. "That's the only way I can make you do something different... And it's funny to see you beg for me to stop" I giggle. Juuzou flipped me off, with a smile on his face. "You whittle bad boy" I smile back. Juuzou groaned "PUNISH ME!!!!!" he begged. "Fine!" I pull him by me, Juuzou smiled. I pulled his boxer's down and grabbed his dick and pulled it till he started crying.

"Okay! I bet you won't be wanting me to punish you anytime soon" I kiss his head. Juuzou pulled up his boxer's, I gave his ass a hard smack getting a yelp in return.