SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

💖Please read💖

*Thanks for the 2K reads!!. I'm really grateful to all my past, current*wink wink*, and future readers(hopefully😘).

     🌹Disclaimer🌹

💐This book isn't the typical billionaire book you usually find on wattpad. It's a billionaire book with lots of spice. Billionaires are usually portrayed as proud, cold, ruthless and all that. But here Jason is a pretty chill billionaire.
I want to be realistic(Yes it's a fictional book but still). I don't want my readers to roll their eyes when reading.
I'm totally breaking the stereotype.

Do you like it?

💐 This is also your typical contract book, where they get married based on the company and all. They are not married but they're living together to get to know each other.
This is the 21st century, please!!
Forced marriage is a violation of human rights😉

Conclusively on this disclaimer, I'll be breaking lots of typical cliche in this book so stick around.
Even when Mia found out Dayne was cheating on her, she didn't walk into a bedroom to find him with another girl(usual cliche stuff😊) 

🌹MAJOR NEWS🌹

* I'll advise that everyone goes back to the first five chapters of this book, and read it again.
The reason is:
I've added character cast, trailer and some important things to this story, and you may be confused if I make reference to them in the coming chapters.
Thanks for your cooperation.💟

💖MAIN STUFF(super important)

🌹 I hate to do this and believe me, it breaks my heart to say this.

I'm not going to be updating this book for the next three to four weeks or less I don't know.😔
I'm sorry please hear me out.

The reason being that as a writer I feel pretty shitty about my first five chapters. It feels like it's missing something but I don't know what. I want to add some stuff to it but I don't know what to add.
The beginning chapters have to be captivating enough for a new reader.

So I'll employ all my lovely readers to please drop their critic about this book in this chapter. Say all the good and bad stuff about this book here so I can work on it. Be completely honest about it, because if you lie about it I can't update sooner 'cause I know there are clauses in this book.
Tag as many critics you know so it can be faster.

You want to see this book have a million reads sometime in the future. Well, it starts with You.
Be honest, recommend critics.
Let's build this book to its very best and heighten it's worth.

Love y'all
Adiós💟💟💟

Please read this Safiello Victoria_Blackthorn LnDscripts JayRose97 ScarlettBlackDaisy ms_zaya  tyragathers KaylaSilverOfficial Fiction-Light zoubaf Laties-X-Latias BelleWolfman NunuCreamCaRtel cam-payne Apawah01 latoniamiller bea-ish welkerville