A whole new world

When Lilly teleported to the place she wanted to be in she suddenly feels warm and a bit short She looked at her paws and it was a different color then she noticed she was a Lion. Before she reacts Lilly noticed there were two sides one was the pridelands and the other one was The outlands. So sensed she was a Lion where she was supposed to be is in the pridelands then she headed there. Annie was exploring around the outlands then Annie saw a little lion figure on top of the mountain she knew who he was. It was Kion. One of the leaders of the Lion guards but there crew members are on the ground in a group talking to each other. When I looked back at the mountain Kion wasn't there then Kion came out of nowhere beside me 3 meters away from me. "Hey you who are you I never seen you before?" "Oh I'm new here my name is Lilly ." "Oh nice to meet you Lilly my name is Kion I'm the leader of the Lion guard." "Ok so I was wondering if I could join it by any chance?" "Hmm well not really but you can at least be a guard of the pridelands." "Well that's fair enough." Lilly and Kion had a great conversation but then Kion wanted Lilly to followed him to have a tour so we can talk longer. It's been 15 minuets and it was the end of the tour. "Well I think that's all of the stuff I can show you around the pridelands." "Thanks Kion but where do I sleep?" You can sleep anywhere besides it's a free area to have food, water, and where to sleep at." Wow that's cool thanks Kion again." "Anytime to help you but I need to do something right Now ili talk to you later or tomorrow." "Ok bye." "Bye." Then Kion went to his crew. Lilly was liking the pridelands but she was tired of all the tour and the talking there having. So Lilly went to a perfect area to sleep in and she fell asleep peacefully.