Chapter Eleven

Eleven-

I woke up to my alarm and slammed my fist down on it, groaning. I rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

After I showered, I got dressed in black skinny jeans and a Nirvana shirt. I went into the bathroom and did my hair and eyeliner before I pulled on my converse and grabbed my bag. I unwrapped my hand but oddly, it was still bleeding so I wrapped it up lightly. I got my brothers up and ate some cereal while I waited for them. They came down and ate some cereal, too.

"Ready?" I asked after they finished. They nodded and we walked out to my car, got in and drove off towards their school.

After dropping them off, I drove to my school. I parked and walked in through the side, avoiding the front doors.

I was at my locker, pitting my book bag up and grabbing my binder. I closed my locker to turn and see Dave and Drew.

"Stalkers," I chuckled. They laughed lightly.

"Obviously," Dave said.

"Duh," Drew said. I shook my head and walked with them outside. We stood against a wall, away from everyone.

"Where's Dennis?" I wondered. Dave pointed back at the school entrance.

"Cafeteria, I think, last I saw," he told me. Then, at that moment, Daniel started walking towards us.

"Hey," he said. I waved once.

"Hey," we said. He leaned against the wall with us.

"Where's Mike?" Dave asked me. I shrugged, perking up because I wondered myself.

"I don't know, but I'm sure he's fine," I said. He nodded.

"So how's you're hand?" Dennis asked. I lifted it up to inspect my bandaging.

"Eh. It was still kinda bleeding this morning, so I wrapped it back up," I told him. He nodded.

After about fifteen minuets later, Mike found his way over, looking distracted. His hair was slightly messed up.

"You alright?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah, I just, uh, ran into a wall. I didn't see it there," he said. I laughed. He kissed me briefly and when he did Dennis left my side and stood beside Drew. I pulled back from Mike. I studied his face as he fixed his bangs.

"You sure you're alright?" I mumbled. I was concerned. He nodded, wrapping an arm around me.

"I'm sure."

The bell rang for class and I walked off, running into Heather.

"Whoa! There's a Heather," a said, stopping myself from running slam into her. She steadied herself and laughed.

"Yeah. I was looking for you, actually, but now I found you so, hey," she laughed. I laughed along and we walked to class, her leaving as I got to mine.

"Later, bish," she said, waving. I flipped her off, smiling and walked into class.

I sat down with one earphone in under my hair and the wire tucked into my shirt. Today I didn't feel like dealing with peoples shit and if I wanted to listen to my music, then I would. The teacher droned on about our upcoming test and I doodled on my notebook. Someone tossed some paper at me. I looked over at a prep, dressed in a pink shirt and white, what I assumed were pants but stopped at her knee.

"Hey, weirdo, I can hear you're freak music. Turn it down or I'll say something," she hissed. I rolled my eyes.

"No body likes a snitch," I replied tiredly. She scoffed.