Chapter Fourteen

Fourteen-

I woke up to my alarm and shut it off, groaning.

"Go to hell," I mumbled through a pillow to my alarm. I rolled out of bed and pulled myself up to walk to the bathroom. I took a shower then headed back for my room.

I pulled on am Avenged Sevenfold shirt with skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides bracelet. I pulled on my Converse and belt before I went back into the living room to do my hair and eyeliner and switched out my lip rings and nose ring with new ones. I looked outside my window quickly. It was grey, with very little sun. I shrugged and got my brothers up before running down to the kitchen.

I got them and me pancakes. Those box pancakes you put in the freezer and cook in the microwave. We ate that and then walked put to my car and got in. I dropped them off then drove myself to school, and carefully avoided the group of jocks and preps near the front as I walked in through the side way. I met up with Heather and Drew.

"Hey guys. Where's Rebecca?" I asked Drew. He shook his head.

"She, uh, broke up with me," he muttered. My eyes widened.

"What? Why?" I asked. He looked down.

"She said she 'found someone else. Someone better'," he told me. I patted his back.

"I'm sorry. But if it makes anything better, I don't think she even could find someone better than you. Stupid bitch," I said. Drew laughed and Heather hugged him. He smiled at me.

"Thanks," he said. I nodded and then Dave and Dennis made their way over.

"Hey losers," Dave called. Drew and I flipped him off. He laughed and Dennis stood beside me.

"Where's Mike?" he asked. I shrugged, wondering myself.

"I don't know," I muttered. Dennis looked down at me, so I looked up at him.

"Hey," he snickered. I laughed.

"Hey," I said. I looked away and Heather was watching us. She smirked and I shook my head.

We stood like that and talked like normal, and Mike still hadn't showed up. It made me a little upset, but I didn't worry.

"Hey babe," Heather called, walking over to me as I sat behind the school on a bench.

I was pretty sure someone yelled 'dykes' after she said that but like I cared. I smiled at her as she sat down.

"Hey," I said. She put one of my earphones I to her ear and nodded her head.

"I love this song," she said.

"Same," I replied. I attempted to turn my music up but couldn't when I realized it was already up all the way. then Drew and Dennis walked over.

"Hey biotches," Drew said.

"You sir, are the bietch," I said. He swung his hips and snapped his fingers.

"Girl no," he said. Then all of  us, including Drew, cracked up.

"You're gay," Dennis laughed. Drew chuckled.

"Only for you, my darling! Kiss me!" he cried and swung his arms over Dennis's neck. Dennis pushed him off and all four us were left laughing. Dennis and Drew sat down with us.

"Where Dave?" I asked. Dennis pointed back towards the school.

"Bathroom," he told me. I nodded.

"So we have that party tonight," Heather said in a sing song voice. We all nodded.

"Woo! Party time fools!" I said. She chuckled.