Servant! Eren X Queen! Reader

(A/n) please watch and listen to the song for it was the one to inspire me to write It's a called Servant of evil look for the English version note also you and eren are twins so you look very much the same
Servant of Evil
*Long ago in a far away country a twin boy and girl was born blessed by the ringing of church bells. They had been the best of friends till on a day they were separated for selfish reasons. One a loyal servant and the other the county's queen*
*Eren's pov*
As I bow before my queen I swear to protect her from anything that hurts her even if the world turns against her i would I would gladly play my part even if the evil ways,so she would always smile for I will always be at her side.
Eren's pov
I was full filling my errands at the county to the east when i met a fair maiden her voice so sweet and tender smile i stood there unsure of what to do for my chest had moved you might call it love,But orders from the queen that the girl must die i must do what she wish for i thats all i live for since she's my dear twin but why does my tears still stream down my cheeks.
*Eren's pov*
My dear precious Queen i am your fateful servant alone " Your highness,for today Brioche would accompany your tea" for she smiled and laughed innocently and sweet like the little child alone.
*Eren's pov*
My queen it seems that the country it's self would be torn apparent by its hatred. Justice will be brought to us but i would not be there to see it though for they would never have their way "Now listen dear switch your clothing with me it's okay you and i are twins and away you must flee They would not know for we look alike." I say as we switch clothes and she flees for i am her double the true queen. I stand on the balcony waiting for my cruel destiney "Now i am the queen and you the escacpee if you are called a demon i maybe blamed for our blood is one and the same.
*Long ago there was a kingdom ruled by a queen at the time we were barely fourteen. The daughter of evil had doomed the country at birth for that tale was a lie for she was my precious little twin.
*Eren's pov*
As i face the crowd i see my dear queen as i was pushed to recieve my demise "For i am your loyal servant and your my preious queen.....don't worry my dear it'll be alright for i am always by your side." i look at my twin one last time then look to the sky "So just smile for me it'll be alright...."
*(F/n)'s pov*
I walk into the crowd to see my twin eren in my clothes waiting for death. The ring announcing the final time my heart splits in two as he spots me then smiles saying out loud my favorite line as the blade come down "If the day comes that we are reborn once again, I't'd be nice to play with you,so i will wait for you till then...." i stood there weeping clasping onto the bottle he had given me .
*For she was the queen and he was her servant a pair of cursed twins who burdened by their destiney . For he had played his part so that his sun would shine.
so the next is the sequel to his one is called message of regret please comment and share until then my friends~