Levi X Reader

~Please Remember Me~
A few days past from that incident (y/n) didn't see the boy that had saved her. The rain pours down on the poor girl shivering in fear. When a hand covered her and and pulled her back "ssh it's me." the voice sounded familiar. She nodded and turned to see a boy with black hair and grey eyes. "thank you." she sniffled. "Tch your welcome brat.". she noticed that he had a few scratches and a bruises. "I'm sorry did you get hurt because of me?" she pulled out her handkerchief and begins to wipe up the blood that is dripping. "Please let me help you i owe you anyways." she smiles. "Tch fine come on your getting wet." the boy got up and began to walk. It was an abandoned house a few blocks away it didn't look like much but at least it was shelter. "Is this where you live?" she asked the boy "Yeah I live here." he said not bothering to look back at the little girl. "What's you name?" he opened the door for the little girl. "It's (y/n) (y/l) how about you?" the (h/c) girl walked into the house. "It's rivaille or levi which ever one you prefer." he sat down on a stool. "Okay levi." she smiled and observed the boy he looked about a little holder than herself. "Hey levi? where are your parents?" the boy stared at the wall with a blank expression and didnt reply. "Tch go to sleep you've been through a lot today." he turned away and got a dusty blanket and a pillow. "Go sleep on the cot I'll take the floor." he looked at the little girl. "No its okay I'm small so i think we can both fit." she patted the seat next to her. "Tch fine move over." he makes hs way towards the cot and wraps himself and (y/n) in the blanket . "Thank you levi and good night." she rubbed her eyes in a tired "Night now go to sleep."
~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~
"Mommy!!! Daddy!!!!" the little girl sobbed when a hand grabbed her and took her away " What's wrong little girl your safe with me.' said a creepy voice in the background. "NOOO let me go." she struggled from the chains holding her back "aw come on we can play." the sound of a metalic object "Noo let me go please." the littler girl sobs when a knife flies towards her and the girl wakes up with tears in her eyes "mommy...daddy.." her little sniffles can be heard "Tch nightmare?" the boy said with his eyes closed "yeah... levi can i lay next to you?" he shifts around "Fine but don't go crying on me then." She smiles a little bit and lies on his arm.
~~~~~~year skip~~~~~
(Third person pov)
All my life I knew levi he found me and protected me from people i owe him everything.
"Hey levi where you going today?" the young girl asked "Tch why do you care brat?" the male shrugged her off "Because I wanna know please??" she begs him " I'm just going out to buy a few things okay I'll be back just wait for me at the house okay?" The girl nods "Alright be safe Levi." the (h/c) haired girl walks into a shabby house while the raven-haired male walk in the opposite direction
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
all right kinda short kinda long chapter so I'll end it here and continue soon
untill then
please
vote
comment
and follow
see you in the next one <3