Runaway Queen! reader X Angel! Eren

(A/n) hello readers this is a sequel to the servant of evil please read that first also check out the song its called regret message English version. Also in the story you and eren are twins so you look a like so yeah
Message of Regret
*Away in a far away country lived a sad runaway queen heartbroken for her dear twin. Alone she walked on along the shore where giant waves roar.Her story she will never share and a heart that would not mend*
*Reader's POV*
As I sat there alone my feet sore and cold "There's a secret I know long ago that he told me about. I stood up walking into the water " about the sea of woe."I pulled out a note and folded it in half puting it safely in a glass bottle " You write your wish on a paper and fold it in half and in a glass bottle it goes,and when you give it to the sea you would see your dreams grow." I look and watch the bottle hoping for it to disappear "I never meant to hurt anyone" a lone tear drips down my face as I leave and go back to my house.
~~~~time skip~~~~~Night time
*Reader's POV*
"I've always been spoiled I never knew what I had. I had never saw that you gave me your best did you ever get mad at me for the things i made you do?!?!" I run out to the sea once again "I'm alone once again away from my own world." my words stutter " I-I'll leave it to the sea to tell you that I miss you. A bottle of regret floating on the sea of my tears. Looking down only a single lone silhouette it use to be two one being your with you always with me..." My tears stream down my face i couldn't hold it anymore my turquoise eyes begin to puff and my brown hair flowing behind me. when a sudden light appears behind me. Warm arms wrap around me saying "My precious twin I could never be mad at you." I burst into tears clinging to the warmth i feel "Somehow in our next life, if we ever meet again let us play together once again and be the best of friends..: i turn to see my twin i love so dearly smiling at me i reach out to pull him into an embrace but he faded leaving me once again tears streaming down "I love you please come back I'm sorry for my sins he never deserved it." I sit there thinking of him again.
SO there is another song to this please comment and share this i will try to put up the next one until then see you in the next one~