Chapter Two (Edited)

I follow the man with long grey hair. We take many turn, of which I memorize for future reference.

"Mrs. Granger, please come in" Dumbledore pulls me out of my thoughts by gesturing for me to enter.

The room is full of books. Pictures line the walls and a desk lies in the center of the room. I am assuming this is his office.

"Did I do something wrong, sir" I ask him. He takes a seat and looks around his room.

"On the contrary, we just need to arrange your living adjustments. We have never had this happen before. I don't want you to just pick a house, but I don't want to keep you from one. That is why you're here" he explains. I nod and glance, curiously, around the room.

The pictures have moving people. The people are giving me curios looks, so I turn back to the professor.

"Maybe I could have an area to sleep in every house. I can take turns each week for which house I sleep in. Whatever house I sleep in for the week, is the house I go to classes with" I suggest.

"Yes, yes, that will do. Mrs. Granger, tonight you will sleep with the Slytherins" Dumbledore informs, and I nod.

I walk back to the dining hall. As I walk, I noticed that the pictures are all around the school. Everyone of the pictures has a moving person or animal. The pictures seem to notice my presence, as well, so I walk faster.

When I enter the hall, everyone looks at me in interest. I sink away from their stares and sit by myself at the Slytherin table.

"Why is she sitting here" a female voice can be heard.

"She seems lonely" a familiar voice comments. It was that Blaise guy.

"Hi" a girl waves. I keep my emotions hidden and look away. She doesn't push me, or anything, but she does sit with me.

"Hermione, do you want to sit with us" Blaise asks me.

"No" I growl and walk out of the Great Hall.

Why did this happen to me? Everyone is going to hate me, because I'm different! No one thought about how I would feel. I hate life! I hate Hogwarts! I hate everything!

I slide down the wall and sob into my hands. No one leaves the Great Hall, so I sit in peace. The sobs subside and I walk back into the hall.

Everyone is leaving, so I walk to Professor McGonagall. She told me she can show me every common room.

"Mrs. Granger, follow me please" she smirks and I follow her. We soon get to to the fifth floor. She shows me to a door with no knob. The door does have bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle, though.

"What room is this" I ask.

"This is the Ravenclaw common room. There is no password, only a riddle will be given to you. I know you are smart enough to figure out the answer" McGonagall answers and we head to the next house.

The next common room we go to is concealed by a painting. The lady looks at me and scowls. McGonagall smiles at the lady and she smiles back.

"Which common room is this" I question curiously.

"This is the Gryffindor common room. The password is Caput Draconis" McGonagall answers.

"Like Dragons head" I laugh and she nods. We head off again, she doesn't talk while we walk. The silence is kind of comforting, in a way.

We walk into the kitchen and McGonagall gestures towards a door. The door is hidden by barrels.

"Is this one Hufflepuff" I glance towards McGonagall before continuing to look at the door.