Chapter Ten

Dear Hermione,

I have been doing some research, there is a potion called élenchos. This potion makes one feeling for someone turn vile. It is a control potion. This élenchos stuff is a word in Greek. The word is control. Beware with everyone. There is a note that was attached with it. I don't understand it, but I thought you might. Here:

The caster of hate
Changes the fate
An eye for an eye
But the feeling will die
Turn around is a simple fix
A lovely bath in the river of styx
A wish for one to hate another
Weather be friend or brother
Love is tricky and a risk
It puts ones feeling on a disc
A potion to control
One that is old
Forbidden is the one you see
Beware for it is tricky

I didn't understand, but you are very smart. I know that the bath in the river of styx is a metaphor. The river of styx is a Greek term so we need a river like the river of styx. That is all that I know. Good luck. Have a great rest of your summer. My parents are dying to meet you.

Sincerely,
Harry Potter

The caster of hate must mean one who hates me. Why would anyone hate me?

Changes the fate, must mean the date if ones love. I will always love Cedric. A stupid otion can't change that.

An eye for an eye is usually used as a term for those who have the vision.

The feelings will die, that means that the feeling of hate will disperse.

Turn around is a simple fix, this means that I can easily reverse the potion.

A lovely bath in the river of styx. The river of styx is a river that can grant immortality. The Nemirtingas Potion is the potion that grants immortality.

A wish for one to hate another, is the persons reason to make the potion.

Weather be friend or brother, means any boy that has a feeling of love towards me.

Love is tricky and a risk, if you live them back it's worse.

It puts ones feeling in a disc, it openly shows their feelings, but in an opposite way.

A potion to control, is the potion itself.

One that is old, the potion is old and not often used.

Forbidden is the one you see, that is saying that the potion is dark arts and forbidden.

Beware for it is tricky, the potion is one that is very hard to make.

Dear Harry,

You were right, I do understand the note. It is kind of like riddlish. Anyway, I want to thank you for researching this for me. Please do not tell anyone what has happened. I am excited to see you as well. Have a great summer.

Sincerely,
Hermione Granger

I walk downstairs and see Draco at his big dinning room table. His mother and father are there as well.