Chapter Twelve

After 'eating' with the potters, Harry and I go to sleep. I of course, didn't last long, sleeping.

"They will all hate you soon" my father whispers and throws me across the room.

"N-no they w-won't" I protest.

"Really? Have you told them about this" he grabs my hair and throws me into the back window. It shatters and I whimper.

"N-no" I mumble.

"Exactly, once you tell them, they will be disgusted.

"N-no" I whimper and the scenery changes. I see all of my Hogwarts friends glaring at me.

"You're disgusting" Draco sneers and looks at me in disgust.

"Freak" Harry smirks and follows behind Draco.

"NOOOO" I scream.

My eyes snap open and Harry is getting off the couch and rushing iber to me. Did I actually scream? Oh no...

"Night terror" he asks soothingly.

"Y-yes" I reply, he will probably leave me now.

"Do you want me to lay with you until you go back to sleep" he questions. I nod and he climbs into the bed next to me.

As soon as he is comfortable, I curl up against him. Everything about him was comforting, at the moment. Nothing could end this moment.

"Goodnight Harry" I mimnke and fall into a dreamless sleep.

When I wake up, I feel coldness. Harry must have left. I knew it would be short lasting...

"Sorry, I went to get you breakfast in bed. You woke up at exactly 7:30 am..." He trails off.

"I always wake up at 7:30 or earlier. Thank you" I smile, gesturing to the food. He gave it to me and I ate bread. He didn't seem to notice.

"I want to take you for a ride on my brrom" he informs.

"O-ok" I agree warily.

"I have the weirdest ways of having fun" he mutters.

"That's ok, you're just idiosyncratic" I smile.

"I'm what" he tilts his head in confusion.

"Idiosyncratic means perculiar or individual" I explain.

"Oh, yes" he nods and we both laugh.

"I see she is very educated" Mrs. Potter comments. She walks in and hands me some clothes.

"This is the smallest size we have" she explains.

"I perfer perceptivyand quick-witted" I say and take the clothes.

"Ok then" she smiles.

"Thank you" I look down at the clothes. She just nods and pulls Harry out behind her. I quickly out on the outfit.

She gave me a baggy grey shirt that has a weird, white symbol. It has a triangle with a circle and line in the middle (deathly hallows symbol). She also gave me a pair of black leggings. To top it off, she gave me black converse.

I skip down the stairs, two at a time. I find them in the living room, waiting for me. When I arrive they stand and walk me outside.

"We are going to Hogsmede" Harry whispers in my ear. I nod and follow behind them.

"Umm, why are we going to Hogsmede" I ask, my fingers twirling price of my hair.

"Oh, we are having lunch with the Weasley's, dear" Mrs. Potter tells me.