Chapter Three (Edited)

It is free period now and I am walking to the Hufflepuff table. There are no students in here, so I just sit and wait.

"Hey Hermione" Cedric smiles, and I hug him.

"Hi Cedric! Where are we going" I ask him, politely.

"To the black lake, it's my favorite place to hang out" he informs, and we walk off.

Before we make it to the black lake, we are stopped by the Slytherin prince. Draco Malfoy stood before us with a smirk on his face.

"Hello Draco" I greet and he looks at me like he didn't see me.

"Hello Hermione, what are you doing with a Hufflepuff" Draco asks.

"We're going to hangout at the black lake, would you like to join us" I smile.

"Sure" he smirks at Cedric, before joining us on our walk.

Some people might find it strange to see this group heading down, away from the school. There's a Slytherin, a Hufflepuff, and a mixture of all. That is a peculiar sight.

"What do you want to do" I ask them. Cedric and Draco are glaring at each other. I wonder why.

"We could play twenty questions" Cedric suggests and I nod.

"Hermione, what's your full name" Draco questions.

"Hermione Jean Granger" I answer with a proud smile.

"That's boring" Draco laughs.

"Oh really what's your full name" I glare playfully.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy" he smirks and I look down. That is pretty cool...

"Cedric, what is your favorite color" I ask him.

"Yellow" he glanced at me before jumping up. I look around and see no one. What is he doing?

"Are you ok" I ask him. Draco looks at him and in the direction he is looking. He jumps to his feet and points his wand right behind me.

"There is a wolf behind you, Hermione. Don't move a muscle" Cedric warns.

"Oh please" I stand up and pull my wand out.

"Hermione" they both yell. The wolf charges but I'm faster.

"Petrificus Totalus" I mutter and the wolf freezes right in front of me.

"You definitely have some Gryffindor traits" both of the boys mutter.

"Yes but it was the stubborn Slytherin in me that kept me from letting you save me" I smirk at Malfoy.

"Whatever" he mutters and we walk back to Hogwarts.

"Who has astronomy today" I ask.

"Hufflepuffs" Cedric answers.

"I think I'll stay with the Slytherins again, tonight" I state and they nod.

"When do you have astronomy" Malfoy asks.

"I schedule with the Gryffindors so Wednesday" I answer.

"So you can sleep with Slytherins on Monday's, Hufflepuffs on Tuesday's, Gryffindors on Wednesday, and Ravenclaw on Thursdays" Malfoy states.

"But where will she sleep on Friday, Saturday and Sunday" Cedric asks, warming up to Malfoy.

"I can sleep wherever I want those days" I suggest. They nod and I walk to the Slytherin common room, with Malfoy.

"Tonight, we are having a celebration. Do you like parties" Malfoy asks with a smirk.

"No, I will just run to the library and get a few books. Have fun" I say and rush to the library.