Meeting New People

After the assembly that Zachary didn't pay any real attention to and lunch time, he decided to go look around the school by himself, see what new things he'll end up liking. While walking, Zachary tripped over someone's foot. "I'm sorry dude. I'm new and I kinda didn't see you there." Zachary apologized, red from embarrassment. "It's okay." The black haired boy stated. "Zachary." Zachary said putting his hand in front of the boy's face while he gladly shook it. "Jughead." "Jughead?" Zachary asked. "Well, Forsythe Pendleton Jones III but I wouldn't want you saying all that, now would I?" He sarcastically said making Zachary laugh and shake his head. "Wow." Zachary stood shocked while the boy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah it's a weird name so go ahead and say what you w-" "I wasn't gonna say anything. That's a cool name unlike Zachary Thomas Taylor." Zachary said, giving a genuine smile. The boy laughed and smiled back. "So what kind of novel are you writing?" Zachary asked leaning over to see the computer that Jughead was furiously typing on. "How'd you know I wa-" Jughead got cut off by Zachary. "You were typing really fast and thinking really hard so I just assumed. But now that I confirmed that you are writing a novel, what is it about?" Zachary said, trying to take peek at the computer. "That is for me to know and you to never find out." Jughead said, cockily and moved away from Zachary. "Okay, okay." Zachary said, backing up. "It was nice meeting you but there's a ton of other stuff I need to see so let's get back to that novelty another time, ForHead." Zachary laughed while Jughead sat there, he couldn't resist laughing at the new nickname. "See ya, Zhomas." Jughead said as the two laughed and Zachary walked away.
     Zachary walked through the halls, laughing every once in awhile. I'm starting to like it here, Zachary thought. He ended up in the auditorium. There was a guitar, piano, microphones and an amplifier. Zachary sat on the piano bench and played a few keys. Then, he got off the bench, picked up the guitar, walked over to the microphone and started singing.

(Underline means he singing)
Well, I will call you darlin' and everything will be okay
'Cause I know that I am yours and you are mine
Doesn't matter anyway
In the night, we'll take a walk, it's nothing funny
Just to talk
Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine
Well, I have called you darlin' and I'll say it again, again
So kiss me 'til I'm sorry, babe, that you are gone and I'm a mess
And I'll hurt you and you'll hurt me and we'll say things we can't repeat
Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine
You need to know
We'll take it slow
I miss you so
We'll take it slow
It's hard to feel you slipping (You need to know)
Through my fingers are so numb (We'll take it slow)
And how was I supposed to know (I miss you so)
That you were not the one?
Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine
Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
Oh darlin', darlin', baby, you're so very fine
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you
La-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la

Zachary finished the song, smiled and put the guitar down still unaware of the audience he gained. "Woah." One of the girls spoke. Zachary turned around shook, noticing all girls had pussycat ears on their heads. "Woah you're hot." Another girl said, a lighter skin tone than the others. "Be quiet, you two." The girl in the middle said. "I'm sorry. I was just singing one of my songs and I lost track of ti-" Zachary rambled before getting cut off by the girl in the middle. "That was your song?" She asked. "Yeah. It's called Make You Mine. I just finished it and I wanted to try it out for real." Zachary smiled.

"I'm sorry but I didn't get your names." He said . "Sorry. I'm Josie, that's Valerie and that's Melanie." The girl Zachary found out to be Josie said. "Zachary." He introduced "What's with the pussycat ears?" He then questioned. "Our band is called Josie and the Pussycats so we wear pussycat ears." Josie stated in a 'duh' tone. "Welp, 'Josie and the Pussycats', I have to go but great meeting you three." Zachary said while exiting. Zachary headed out to meet up with Betty and Veronica to see them try out for cheerleading.