chapter 2

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up to see Harry laying on my chest. God was he so handsome. I was so scared that Harry was going to wake up, not remember the night and freak out. But to my surprise he woke up and kissed me. "I have a bloody migraine" He groaned, I couldn't help but to laugh. " Oh shut up" Harry dictated "make me" i teased. Harry came closer to me face and kissed me but as things where about to get intense I herd Harry's phone vibrate. Harry rolled his eyes got out of bed and picked up his phone, it

                          Harry's P.O.V

I grabbed my phone and saw that it was Ron, so i picked it up and he started yelling "Hey Mate what the bloody hell where are you, i knew we couldn't trust that git. Harry are you okay Has Malfoy hexed you? "Ron calm down i'm fine, i slept over" I replied "Oh you bloody slut you, you had me worried. Ron knew about Harry being gay, Ron was a little shocked when he 1st found out but he quickly accepted Harry. "Get home now you had me worry sick" "Okay your starting to start like Hermionie. I joked " Uh ya i need your help me and Mionie got in a fight when i came home last night." Ron groaned. I will come now. I hung up to phone and started to grab my pants to put them on when suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Do you have to go?" Draco wined and he kissed my cheek I never seen this side of Draco before but, i liked it "Im sorry i wanna stay but Ron is having issues with Mionie. "Ok go" but "Hey in return for leaving so early you owe me a date how about lets say later tonight at 6" Draco remarked I looked at him, winked and left his room. " Harry wait" Draco came running before Harry was about to leave his house "Here" Draco handed him a paper with his number I blushed, grabbed the paper and left his house. Finally I got to The Borrow. As soon as i walked in I saw Ginny who was down stairs alone she looked at me and then stared. "Harry!" she wispered "What" I was confused Ginny looked at me like she seen a ghost. "Umm your neck" Before she could say anything i went to look in a mirror and i saw a bunch of hickeys trailing down my neck Ginny gave me one of her old Gryffindor scarfs as she said "you can't let Mum see you" Yes Molly wasn't my birth mom but she did treat me as her son and if she saw the Hickeys she would kill me. Even though in 22. "So whose the lucky man". Ginny smirked "Umm Mal-Draco" i responded " Ginny looked at me like i just killed someone, Ginny was speechless "look Gin i'll explain later right now i got to find Ron and Hermionie, Ron called me saying they had a fight. "oh ya it was bad" Ginny gulped Ron came in all Drunk and said some things and Mionie said things and they woke me up because the were yelling so i decided to Let Hermionie sleep in my room because she was so mad at Ron and Ron is in you room. Well both of your guys room. "Oh no" i pondered "what had Ron done this time" I walked into Ginny's room and saw Hermionie sitting oh Ginny's bed reading Hermionie looked up and hugged Harry "Oh Harry i was worried sick, i thought something happend and why are you wearing a scarf its 97. outside". Before i could say or do anything Mionie grabbed the scarf and pulled it off. She gasped and then looked at me and smirked. Oh Harry. Not... wait did you and Malfoy? She made a face like she was gonna Gag. "Oh that doesn't matter what happend with you and Ron last night." I asked "Oh i don't even wanna repeat it" She sobbed "But i wanna break up with him" I just stared at her like she was crazy. "what why?" I asked "Oh i wanted for a while now, but i want to still be friends which i'm scared we won't but the feelings just went away. I've been looking and finding a reason. Ron is such a great guy but i just don't feel the same way as before" She responded " So like me and Ginny but I'm gay and you're straight" I remarked Hermionie looked at me with a your wrong look. "Are you gay?" I asked " I think i'm Bi" Oh Mionie" I just hugged her and smiled.