chapter 8

Hermionie's P.O.V
Today I decided to go on a date with Pansy Parkinson, yes she was the complete opposite of me but that might make things interesting. I decided to get my makeup and hair done at some wizard beauty shop in Diagon Alley. I also decided to get a dress, Pansy and I have been texting lately and she's actually really nice she's a little sassy and sarcastic but it's funny. Finally it reached 7:00 I walked down stairs to Draco and Harry cuddling "damn girl someone's looking cute" Draco praised Harry agreed "yah for real girl who you going out with" Hermione blushed "umm Parkinson, Pansy Parkinson" she responded. Draco gasped "really are you for real" he practically yelled  "ow babe my ears" Harry winced covering his ears. Draco rubbed Harry's ears sorry princess he whispered into his ears, Harry scowls at Draco and hits his arm playfully "ok I must get  going don't wanna keep Pansy waiting" she rejoiced as she headed to the floo.

What Hermione looks like at the date^^ Third P

Third P.O.V
Hermione walked seeing Pansy sitting down at a table.

VHermione walked seeing Pansy sitting down at a table

Third person P.O.V
Pansy and Hermionie had an amazing time and by the end of the date they shared a kiss. Pansy decided to walk Hermionie back to The Borrow. They walked hand in hand, once they got to their destination they stood by the door and said their goodbyes. "I had fun tonight" Hermionie said with a blush tone on her face. Meanwhile Harry and Draco were looking out the window fangirling like teenage girls. "o..m..g look babe look... aweee" Harry squealed. "i know i know im looking" Draco screeched. Then Hermionie came through the doors and Draco and Harry ran to the couch to pretend they weren't spying on Mionie right now through the window. Harry giggled and hid his face into Draco's chest. "what are you laughing at?" Hermionie questioned. "A joke Draco made" he lied.

HEY GUYS SO ANY IDEAS YALL WANNA LEAVE ME WOULD BE GREAT😂IM STILL FIGURE OUT A PLOT AND A PROBLEM BUT YAH SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY AS WELL WITH SCHOOL AND SHIT