chapter 3

Ron's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a bloody headache, I went down stairs to grab some breakfast according to Ginny's face  I knew I did something wrong I grabbed some toast and bacon that was on the kitchen counter. Then I saw Mionie come down stairs and gave me a sour look, and left with Ginny I was very confused and tried to remember what happend last night. I remember drinking with Mal- i mean Draco and then.... Harry where is Harry? I knew we couldn't trust that ferret. I rang Harry from this muggle device after like 3 calls he answered. Luckily he was okay. But now that i think about it did he have sex with Draco??? Ew no i can't even think about Harry, i wanted to barf. Harry came to the house and went to Hermionie i told him how she was acting odd. After what seemed like hours, he finally came to me and told me what was wrong with Mionie."What the bloody hell did i do?" I asked "I don't know she didn't tell me but she has to speak to me at one point.
Harry's P.O.V

I told Ron about what happend with Hermionie besides the fact that she was questioning her sexuality and she was gonna break up with him. I went down stairs and left Ron to go talk to Mionie while I spoke to Ginny about last night as she put makeup on my neck, to cover the Hickeys Draco had given me. "So are you guys a thing ?" Ginny questioned. To be honest i don't know Gin but i'm going on a date with him tonight at 6. "God dam Harry your suppose to go on a date first then have sex." Ginny giggled Just then Mionie and Ron came down stairs, smiling I looked at Gin and she looked at me with the same expression, confused. "So it went well?" Ginny asked "Yep" Ron replied "I accept and understand what Mionie is going through, its kinda like Harry situation but no matter what i'll love her, even if it means i have to love her as a friend." Ron kissed her cheek. "I'm so happy you took it well Ron I was scared you would hate me," Hermionie said with fear. Ron and Hermionie sat with Ginny and Ron, they talked for hours.Finally it was 5 pm "Oh shit i have a date with Draco" Harry said as he bolted up. "let Hermionie and I help you get ready for your date with Malfoy. Ginny giggled. "Good luck mate" Ron said with sarcasm as Ginny and Mionie took me up stairs to get ready.

I hope you guys liked this chapter comment down suggestions, i have a bit of some writers block with this story.