Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V
Mionie and Gin took me up stairs and told me to go take a shower which I did. As soon as I finished my shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed  to my room I put on boxers and shorts. Then I went to Mionie and Ginny's  room. As soon as I got there I saw a crap ton of hair products and other shit. Ginny quickly sat me down and started to mess with my hair.
Draco's P.O.V
I started to get ready for my date with Harry. If you would've told me I was going on a date with Harry 4 months ago I probably would've hexed you. I put on a nice black suit and put on a red tie, for Harry.  I then tamed my hair a little, and put some gel in it. Finally i decided to use Floo power to get to the Weasley's house. Once I got there I immediately saw Ron on the sofa eating a chocolate frog. He glanced at me then yelled "Harry your boyfriends here" I started to blush. "I'm not his boyfriend" I told Ron, he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. Then all of a sudden Harry came down the stairs and looked amazing. He had on a black tux with a green tie that matched his beautiful emerald eyes. He looked at me and smiled. "Your gay is showing harry" Ron smirked. I saw potter blush and realized he was staring at me the same way I was staring at him. He finally came down and hugged me. I was surprised but I hugged him back. "Shall we" I extended my arm for him to grab. He grabbed it as we headed out the door. "So where are we going." Harry questioned. "You'll see Potter" I replied  I could tell he was annoyed. So I looked at him and kissed him on the cheek. We finally got to a cute little muggle coffee shop in London. Harry and I sat down, got tea and some pastries. We sat there in silence, it was kinda awkward.
Sorry for not updating I've been having writers block. If y'all have ideas please comment. I also wanna write a drarry fan fic of draco being a veella  tell me what you guys think