Chapter 2 - Tuesday

Ming stirred from sleep. He knows it's still early and he wants to sleep more but his damn phone won't stop ringing.

He reached on the side of his bed for his phone checking who the hell is calling him this early in the morning. Seeing the screen shows 'Wayo.' Ming sighed before answering the call. "Yo! It's so early." He yawned.

Ming heard laughter from the other line. "Pick me up, Ming. Let's have breakfast together."

"I can't." Ming replied.

"Huh? Why?" He definitely imagined Yo pouting. "You joined me for breakfast yesterday. Why can you not join me today? Please? Please? Please?" Ming shakes his head. He never changed. He never listens to other people and just do what he want.

"I really can't, Yo. I'm single yesterday so it's okay but I'm already seeing someone now." Ming said. 'I hope that would stop him.' Ming prayed.

"New girlfriend? You'll just break up with her after a week. Come see me na!" Ming sighed. He knows what would stop him. "Just get back already with P'Pha so you'll always have someone to eat breakfast."

"I hate it when you say things like that!" Ming knew it will work. "Who is it you're seeing this time?" Yo asked.

"Student from my faculty. A year older than me." Ming answered while rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes.

"Is she cute?" Ming remembered how Kit looked while sitting on the stairs looking up at him.

"No, it's more of beautiful than cute." Ming answered with a smile.

"More beautiful than Yo?" Yo asked. Ming knew Yo gets that a lot. Even P'Kit said Yo is beautiful yesterday.

"I can't really compare you two with each other." Ming laughed.

He heard Yo laughed on the other line. "That's why I love you Ming. Anyway see me on weekend." Yo said then cut the line.

'He loves me but not like the love he has for P'Pha. But like a moth attracted to light I'm always drawn to him.'

But Ming knew that like a moth it will get bad in time being drawn into the light so he has to stay away.

He doesn't know what's going to happen but he can't help but feel hopeful every start of the week. But he never ends up feeling something for the other person and just breaks up. Then he repeats it again and again.

'Seven days to see what's in my heart. It's short but it's enough.' Ming let out a sigh. He tapped his cheeks. 'I have to focus now on P'Kit.'

He can't believe Kit doesn't have a girlfriend when he is popular on their faculty. He is good looking and he is a former Moon of their faculty.

He got his phone and message Kit good morning.

He was about to get out of the bed when his phone notify a message.

Kit: I hate you!

'Is he mad?' Then his phone rings.

He was not able to say hello as Kit already started talking on the other line. Not really talking but more of ranting.

"I fucking hate you right now." Ming freeze. 'He's mad.' "How dare you disturb my sleep? My class starts at eleven in the morning and you woke me at six. I really want to punch you in the face right now." Kit exclaimed on the other line.

"Sorry, P." Ming laughed. He knew Kit is mad but he really find it funny. 'It seems he's not what he looks like.' And Ming find it cute.

"Don't laugh when you're saying sorry. And I'm really pissed off with you right now." Ming can't help but laugh again. "Watch me get revenge at you."

MingKit - Seven DaysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara