Chapter 7 - Sunday

Kit woke up with a headache. It was already dark when he returned to his room yesterday and was surprise to find Beam waiting for him instead of Ming. Beam said Ming already left wanting to give Kit some time. He opened his phone and saw Ming's miscalls and message.

Ming: See you tomorrow, P.

He wanted to cry after reading Ming's message.

And cry he did.

He and Beam spent the night drinking just like the other night but this time he was the one that passed out from crying.

Beam is right he got it bad.

Kit never gets it how someone could easily break up with someone just after a week. He find it absurb and a total waste of time. Not until he got his chance.

Ming - He can easily be read and understood but that doesn't make him a shallow person instead this makes the person he is with feel comfortable with him. He makes you feel you can be you and because of that he can make the person he is with feel good and more.

Kit understood now why those girls never said anything bad about Ming even if he abruptly broke up with them.

'I wonder how ours will going to end.' Kit can feel his chest tighten.

He shook his head and pat his face. One more day he would make the most out of it.

He got out of the bed just noticing that Beam is no longer in the bed. He went out of the bedroom and saw Beam in the kitchen cooking. He sat by the counter top that serves as his table.

Beam gave him meds. "Just returning the favor." He said with a smile. "Now eat." As he placed a plate of fried bacon and egg in front of Kit.

They ate in silence. Beam didn't brought up Ming again and he loves Beam for that. He really knew him inside and out.

Beam went back to his room after eating saying he will sleep the rest of the day until Forth is back.

Kit on the other hand remain seated by the counter top contemplating what to do. Ming mentioned returning to school today for the videos. Maybe he should go too and spend more time with Ming for the last time.

----

Ming woke up feeling restless. He was not able to sleep until wee hours. He keep on thinking about Kit and the silence of the apartment made him think about Kit more. Pha and Yo had gotten back together so they are now trying to make up for the lost times as Pha said on his message to Ming last night. Ming smiled. He is happy for them.

He got out of the bed and started preparing for school. He promised P'Lam he will be back today.

'Maybe I should message Kit to have lunch with me again.' Ming thought while pulling out a shirt and pants from his closet. 'But he could still be angry with me so maybe messaging him this early in the morning will not be a good idea.'

Kit outburst yesterday really surprised him. 'He got my hope rocketing high only to be pummeled down again.' He sighed.

But the other part of him thought of this outburst differently and that got him smiling. He thought that Kit just got jealous. 'That is also possible right?' As he remembered Kit telling him before he wanted Ming's full attention on him.

He rather thought of Kit being jealous than losing chance with Kit.

'Kit is jealous.' This thought kept the smile on his face.

----

Kit went to the university to find a very busy media lab. Professor Arc is on the lab commanding the students. He saw Kit entered the lab. "Kit good thing you are here. Please help reviewing the contents of the last promotional video." Kit major is Journalism and Professor Arc had handled many of Kit's major subject. A thick folder was handed to him. He took it and sit beside Ming.