Chapter 4 - Thursday

Ming woke up and reached on his bed side to turn off his alarm. He slept late last night thinking of yesterday events.

'God, I kissed him' He feels his face getting hot remembering Kit's soft lips.

He did think of giving Kit a kiss for reward but he do not have the courage to do it. However seeing Kit all cute babbling he was not able to resist.

'I kissed him twice.' He can't take the heat on his face and went to the bathroom to wash his face.

'How will I face him today?' Ming thought.

He received a message from Kit saying to meet him at the building entrance so they can go up together. So here he is waiting for Kit.

"Good morning, Ming!" He didn't notice Kit had already arrived. "Hey, you looked weird!"

Kit was looking at him thoughtfully. Again Ming was worried for nothing. 'Does what happen yesterday didn't bother him at all? Is he not minding what happen a good or a bad thing?' Ming have a lot of questions in his mind. It may have show on his face as Kit was looking intently at him now.

"Don't you dare try a morning kiss or something." Kit is still looking intently at Ming.

'Nothing is really easy with him.' Ming thought. 'But what strange is I am liking it.'

"I will let yesterday passed but if you try something now I will really get mad." Kit continue.

Ming just smiled and raised both of his hands in surrender and they went up together. Ming insisted on walking Kit to his classroom before going to his own class.

----

"I am so sleepy." Kit yawned for the nth time. Morning classes was suspended as professors had an emergency meeting. Ming messaged Kit asking if they could eat together so they end up with take outs and they are now sitting on the windy corridor.

"You can take a nap. There is still an hour before the classes resumes." Ming suggested.

"Okay. Lend me your lap." Kit come closer to Ming. "I'll use it as pillow." Kit said while laying on the floor. "Wow. It's all muscle."

Ming rolled his eyes. "I'm not a girl you know."

Kit laughed. "I guess that's true. Can't really expect for soft thighs." He got himself comfortable on Ming's lap. "But I think this is way better." And he closed his eyes.

They've been quiet for some time now. 'Wow. He really fell asleep.' Ming can't move he is afraid if he move a bit it he will wake up Kit so he stayed still. He was startled when Kit suddenly speak.

"Hey." Kit turned to face Ming. He looked up at him. "One of my classmate dated you before. Her name is Prae. Do you still see her?" Kit asked out of curiosity.

"No. I don't stay in contact with anyone I've dated." Ming answered.

"But other still message or call you, right?" Kit follow up.

"I don't know. I don't reply or answer calls from unkown phone numbers." Ming answered. 'Why is he suddenly asking these things.'

"So you delete their phone numbers?" Kit again asked. "Just like that. No more contact. Don't you think that's cold" He got now an unreadable expression on his face.

"Can you stand the person you're dating keeps receiving messages and calls from unknown numbers?" Ming asked.

Kit stood up and now looking at Ming with angered face. "So it means, you'll be deleting my number next week?" Kit is angry.