Chapter 3 - Wednesday

"Where are you, P" Ming asked. He offered to pick up Kit at his dorm but Kit declined he knew Ming do not have morning class today. Ming still went early to the university wanting to surprise Kit but Kit is still not in school.

"Few blocks away from the university gate. I found my tire flat so I took a cab but the traffic is so bad I had to walk blocks away from the university." Kit said sounding so tired. "Wait, are you already in school?"

"Yes, P'Kit. I want to surprise you but I got surprise instead." Ming laughed. "I'll wait for you near the gate."

He spotted Ming standing near the gate with some girls.

'He's so popular.' He looked at Ming who have not seen him yet. 'With that face and body. Cool deamenor. I can't really blame these girls.' Ming looked up and saw him. He instantly smiled at Kit.

He smiled back at Ming and walked towards the group.

"Good morning, Ming." Ming nod at him and replied "Good morning, P."

"Good morning girls." Kit greeted and smiled sweetly at the girls.

"Is Ming waiting for P'Kit?" Both Kit and Ming just smiled at the girl. "Didn't know you two are close."

"We're good friends." Kit replied then looked at Ming. 'There are so many girls after him. I wonder what will happen next week.'

Ming caught Kit staring at him. There's a weird expression on Kit's face but it was gone in an instant.

"Ming, who is your girlfriend for this week?" One of the girl asked.

Ming just smiled not knowing how to answer the girl's question. He want to answer but he's afraid of Kit's reaction.

But Ming was surprised when Kit answered instead. "That would be me!" Kit said while pointing at himself. 'I was worried for nothing.' Ming thought.

"You two suit each other." Said the other girl then they both laughed.

Ming looked at Kit to see him pouting.

'I wasn't joking.' Kit thought. But the girls are still laughing. 'Nevermind.' He looked at Ming and they smiled at each other. 'For as long as we understand each other.'

----

"Are you trying to dominate all my free time?" Kit went out of the room to buy water from the cafeteria when he found Ming waiting for him outside the room snacks in hand.

"Is it a bother?" Ming asked. They are now walking to one of the corridors with large windows where it's windy at this time of the day.

"Didn't I tell how I hate just going along with people?" Kit glare at Ming.

"I will not do it if I don't want to, P." Ming sincerely smiled at Kit. "I like spending time with you."

"Don't think I didn't notice too that you've been paying for my food." That got Ming another glare.

"Your too serious, P. It's okay since we are dating." And he really like doing things for Kit.

"It's not like anyone believe us." Kit stated matter-of-factly.

Ming laughed. "Yeah. They thought we are joking."

Kit leaned on the window. Some girls passed by and waved at him. He waved back smiling at them.

Ming notice his smile turned to scowl when they could no longer see the girls. "You don't like girls?"

"It's not like that." Ming could hear seriousness in Kit's voice. "If there is one among them that could love everything about me that would really be nice." And there is also sadness in his voice Ming hate hearing.

But in an instant Kit smile is back on his face. "Ming, what time will your class ends?"

"I have class until six, P." He leaned on the window beside Kit.

"I'll wait for you. Let's go home together." Ming nodded. "But if I got impatient I'll go home first."

Ming laughed. "Please wait for me, P'Kit. I'll give you a reward if you wait for me." Kit is about to answer when Beam suddenly appear on the corridor.

"Kit, you idiot!" Beam shouted. "We're changing room for the next period. Have you forgotten?"

"Oh shit! My bag!" Kit was about to run when Forth arrived holding his bag. He run to Forth and hug him. "I love you, Forth."

"Hey!" Beam and Ming shouted at the same time. Beam pulled Forth away from Kit.

While Ming, "P'Kit, that's cheating!"

"No cheating! Cheating is no good." Kit laughed but look at Ming apologetically.

Beam and Forth looked at each other then at Kit and Ming. Beam was about to speak when the bell rang.

The three seniors run for their class while Ming was left on the corridor.

He's thinking of what to give to Kit as a reward.

----

'I'm crazy. If I ever doubt that before now I know I'm crazy.' Who is on their right mind will go to this place alone when the sky is about to get dark. Kit hissed as he looked around and saw couples kissing.

Kit classes ended at three so he got lot of time before Ming class ends. He went to media lab to waste some time but felt the need for fresh air after two hours. He went to the 'Lover's Lane' and was delighted to see it empty of couples. He sat on one of the bench and started playing on his phone. He sent a message to Ming telling him where to meet him. He was so engrossed in playing that he didn't notice it's getting dark already. He looked at his surrounding and now found so many couples seating on the benches and under the tress doing only God knows what.

Kit was about to go back to their building when he saw Ming walking on his way.

"Are you leaving without me, P?" Ming said pouting.

"No. I'm afraid the sugar on my body will shoot up if a stay here a bit longer. Damn this showoffs." Kit exclaimed plopped down back to the bench.

Ming chuckled. "Don't mind them, P. We are a couple too you know." He sat beside Kit. "And thank you for waiting for me."

Kit faced Ming widely smiling at him and said, "Where's my reward? I've waited for you for three hours. If that's a joke I will really get mad at you. Also I'm.."

Kit was cut off with warm lips pressed on his own. Shocked was understatement of was he is feeling right now. 'Ming is kissing him'.

'Ming is known for not touching the girl his dating.' Kit remembered hearing from his classmate 'Whether holding hands or putting his arms around you. Ming will not touch you unless it's necessary.'

He felt Ming nibbled his lower lips for a moment then kiss him full again. Strong arms pulled him closer making him lean to Ming.

'Damn they're lying.'

Ming let go of his lips but not of him. He's still holding Kit close to him. He's face is so close.

"Hey! Don't distract me. Where is my reward?" Kit said wanting to change the atmosphere or he might have a heart attack his heart is beating so fast.

It's already dark but Kit knew Ming is smiling. "That is your reward. Don't you like it?" He can hear the teasing on Ming's voice.

'I will never believe what I hear about Ming again.' Kit thought. He still needs to answer Ming. "I wasn't expecting a kiss to be my reward. A reward should be enjoyed, it's a fruit of your hardwork. I didn't enjoy it since I was so suprised." Kit ended up with a smart retort.

But when he felt Ming's arms tightening his hold of him he realized it was not really a smart thing to say.

"Well we cannot leave it that way." Ming said as he leaned closer to Kit for another kiss.

----

Might I say day three ends with a bang even if this is just a short chapter.

It was hard writing this. I sucks in writing intimate moments! 😂 Please forgive my bad writing! 🙏

Thank you for reading! I hope everyone will still continue reading! 😊