his breath against my neck|| 1.

(jake's pov)

the lunch bell rang, meaning we could leave school and pick up some junk food from a gas station. i quickly walked into the locker room. i threw off my football jersey and threw on my old band t-shirt and some black adidas basketball shorts.

i walked out of the locker room spotting the small boy who i could easily make him feel smaller. i followed him through the hall, out the door, and to the alley way he had to take for lunch.

i quickly shoved him against the wall (;O).

"hey, fag," i teased pressing my face close to his, it was no fucking secret this boy had the feels for me, but how could i be a fag? i am on the fucking baseball, basketball, and football team, i would be kicked off for being soft then... it happed to tyler on the basket ball team.. he just wanted that josh boy..

"h-hi jake," he said in a small manner and stuttering.

"you got any fucking lunch money for me, bitch," i said spitting on his face.

"of course, what the fuck do you think i'll buy my fucking lunch with, a-" he got cut off by me throwing him down to the ground.

"don't even start shit like that with me, i could shred you in two with my bare arms," i spat at him.
he threw the cash at me, $10.00 , oh how I was going to treat myself.

i ripped his sweater while getting up.i spat on him one last time before leaving him, all in the grimy water and all. you could see him curl up in a ball shape crying, what a fucking baby, am i right?

(alberto's pov)
i couldn't get over how jake's hot breath felt on my neck. jesus, he was a god, but me, i was a peasant, a mother fucking peasant.
i got up after a while my sweater, ruined. my skirt, ruined. my life... ruined.

i walked back to school and sat at my usual bench admiring the tree that had new baby birds in it, at least it was almost summer break and i, albert, could leave this shit hole.

lana walked up to the bench.

" hey what happened a?" she asked with petty.
"fucking jake, that asshole." i said with tears building up.
"oh..i- i mean we're like a thing now and he's not the kind to do that..." her voice went weak.
"what?" i asked in a more angry way.

she turned her head away from me, i spotted her fucking hickeys. those hickeys that should be on my neck, waist, and chest.

" you fucking knew i fucking hate him!" i spat out.
"i am so-" she got cut off
"don't fucking sorry me,bitch. you fucking slept with fucking jake. that asshole." i yelled.
i pushed her off the bench
"fucking go away lana."
"how could you fucking do this albert?" she asked purposefully ripping my sweater.
"no, lana. how could you...?"
"you're fucking dead, fucking dead. i got all the girls in this school out for you now." she spat

with that, she had left, and my happiness, and my only friend.

(time skip ya'll)

finally, i could forget about the day. I opened my rose-gold mac book air. i logged onto my roblox account "streety".
streety had been with me for alot of my life. my avatar had on (pretend that it is like the now clothes in roblox.) the brown hair for gorgeous people, or something like that, a pink adidas croptop, high waisted adidas pant in black, my chill cap, white ninja head band, the head band with the antennas with stars on the end, an my smiley freckle face.i went into my favorite game to troll in, roblox highschool. the game wasn't to bad to meet friend on either.

after awhile of trolling, i actually started role playing, because.. why not? there were a few role players, but the teacher stood out, his username read as jayingee, kinda looks like gayingee, lol. he was super chill. he said "Ok, class today we are going to be learning about nothing. and dismissed us. i stayed after the "class" talking to him.

he was really nice, and asked why my hair was short but I had on girl clothes. i of course said that i am a boy that likes wearing girly clothes. we talked about other random things and joined another game "adopt and raise a cute baby" and trolled. we spent the whole night together! he gave me his discord.

after i logged off of roblox i went on discord.
we talked for hours over text on there.
he told me all about his sexuality, he's bisexual but is afraid to come out.
he plays basketball, baseball, and even football! he's very athletic! he told me he had a girlfriend he hated at this moment but was caught kissing another boy after a game and threatened by her that she'll say he's gay. he said i sounded like i would be a cute person. i laughed and giggled about that all night.

me cute to him... ahhhh!!

i told him all about myself, that i like boys, had just had some beef with a girl. i get bullied. hmm, not much else i think. we were sure glad it was friday though.

(Jake's POV)
this boy who only went as streety was so cute sounding. he reminds me of albert...

i couldn't fall asleep that night thinking about him.. but to be honest it's not streety i'm thinking about, it's albert. man i say i wanna to smash him, but not with my fist to the face type of way. who would be top? who would be bottom? who would be the biggest- i should stop there. but believe me, he sounded like a great guy... we plan to meet on roblox tomorrow at 10:00 am. i seriously can't wait.

-----------------
hello! how are you and how was the chapter? i have never really written a jalbert before. but i got ideas for this story...big ones. there wont be smut just fluff that gets close to smut.

have a great night/day lovelies!

( w o r d  c o u n t : 1110 )