Gossip|| 12.

(warning: homophobic slurs) (stay safe babies.)

(albert's pov)

  I wake up to my alarm clock blaring through out my room, i rub my head. I sit up stretching my arms above my head yawning. i shut off the alarm clock and get up shuffling to my closet, I decide on a holographic bomber jacket, a white crop top, and some high-rise jean shorts. I walk over to my vanity and grab all my make up supplies from my drawer, and start the magic.

i do a winged eyeliner, fake eyelashes, foundation (and everything that comes before foundation), a nude color lip color from kile's lip kit, and some contours on my face. I double check my make up making sure it's perfect before rushing to grab my phone and go downstairs for breakfast. i slide down the railing of the stairs my mom notices.

"you're in a good mood albert," she says looking up from the frying pan.

"I guess i am," I say brushing off my shoulders like a goof.

i sit down at the breakfast bar and wait for my food. i decide to check Instagram, of course its just half dressed models, food, and aesthetics. I go through it all, liking most of them.

3 minutes go by and my is just buttering the toast, she places the plate in front of me.

"thanks mom," i say before scarfing it down.

I get up after my breakfast and thank my mom, i wave bye before going to grab my pastel yellow back pack with the patches i got from amazon that read : socially awkward, gay, and an alien doing a little peace sign. but i lied, josh gave me the alien when we dated, but he has tyler now, and i am so happy for him.

(Jake's POV)

I wake up in the hotel, due to it being so last minute alberts parents planned for me to stay in the hotel for a day and crash at their place for a while after.

i throw on some adidas basket ball shorts, a blue sports top, and my old ragged nike shoes. I grab my blue bag and rush out the door, grabbing my phone on the way. i text albert,

'You walking?'
read 7:32

'ye, where we meeting?"

'your block"
read 7:33

'k, you better kiss me hard."
read 7:34

I pick up my pace and see albert around the corner.

" i missed you for those 10 hours jake," he says intwining his fingers with mine and kissing my lips.

"i missed you cupcake," i say back.

(time skipity scoopity you're shookity)

(Albert's POV)

Me and jake split and i meet up with josh.

"so you and jake a thing now?" josh asks.

"Yep, he is a major sweetie," i say swooning over jake in my head.

"sure seems like one," josh says sarcastically.

"so how's tyler?" I ask making sure I have all my books.

"boring," josh says rolling his eyes.

"well, he gave up basket ball for ya' so give him some credit josh," I say annoyed.

"Whatever dude," Josh says scoffing.

" I mean, jake and I may get away with it,"

"oh, this is our stop dude," josh says pointing out the door.

"oh,"i say turning back around.

(Time thingy)

(jake's POV)

I walk to strength and conditioning ready for practice, i spot the door, i walk to the door before i am stopped by the coach,

"uh h-" i say cut off by

"uh, my boy, words been around the school you're a softie," coach says "just like josh and tyler my boy. and we can't have faggots on the team now can i we," he says chewing on a toothpick he has in his mouth,

"well, I'll have you know i am glad i can spend more time with my boyfriend, so what class should i head to?" I state, holding back how much i hurt inside.

"just get to study hall, no need to be back here ever again," he says shoving me.

i walk off. peace out.

(time skip)

i walk to lunch to meet up with albert and ask him about what he says.

--------

ok, so uh.. i went with shorter chapters but more often, so uh yeah.