sweet tarts with my sweet tart || 4.

ok before this starts i wanna thank you for all the support! ok have fun babes
------------
(alberts pov)
after he's lips met mine again after getting off my shirt moans of pleasure would leave our lips.

suddenly my mom called out "albert! i'm home from the store!"
"shit," i muttered throwing him off and getting up.

i threw my oversized tee on and tossed his shirt at him. i seen the panic on his face as he scrambled to put it on.
he was kinda cute panicked.
"get your horny ass up and act like we are studying!"
I quickly search under my bed for the "emergency horny boyfriend and I" kit. i swiftly threw: two note books, a book, and two pencils on the bed. now all i need to do is to hope that the hickeys haven't developed to much to notice and hope he stays calm infringe of my mom.

jake picks up the notebook and flips it open. i do the same, my mom walks in and i am pretending that i am helping jake. i point at his empty book nodding. i write something down.
"whatcha' boys doin'?" she asks as i look at jake, his face screaming silent words of "she knows," right back at mine that is screaming silent words of "stay calm,".
"studying," i reply to her question maintaining my stupid smirk.
" ok you two, have fun!" she said walking out returning my door to the original position of shut.

jake writes down something and shows me. i read it, it reads: I like how you had a kit for this exact type of thing"

"shut up, maybe i wanted to be a whore for a while!" i whisper yell at him.
"aw princess, calm down. it's amazing knowing that." he said through a smirk
i shrove him off my bed out of embarrassment.
he carries laughs knowing how he's teasing me.
"what a dick," i mutter.
"you didn't even get to see it yet but thank you." he says grinning
"shut the fuck up!" i say blushing
"you know you want it"
"bitch yeah, of course. but not right now."
"why?"
"because you're acting like a horny ass bitch."

jake frowns.

"but do you wanna go to the park and-" i was cut off
"and fuck?"
"IN PUBLIC? NO!" i say blushing shoving him while putting on my shoes.
"then no,"

i drag him by his arm out into the cold air, it was cold because it was going to rain.
"cmon'" i say
"i dont wanna go"
"do you even wanna be my boyfriend?" i say wanting him to join me.
"why do you think i fucking asked you to fuck?!" he yells jokingly while kissing my cheek.
"maybe you wanted to have a fuck buddy, i didn't know" i joke back

(jake's pov)
i pick up the small  boy and carry him bridal style.

we walked a good 10 minutes to the park, albert had said nothing which made me sad. i quickly kissed his temple. he let out a small smile.

we find a bench with a good view and set him down on it,
"so why are we here?" i ask
"to talk about everything jake. everything you need to talk about," albert says
"like what?"
"like why did you beat me up? why didn't you come out? lana?" he say stumbling over each word.
"i beat you up for acceptance..." i say on the verge of tears.
" why don't you wanna come out as bi?"
"because I'll be kicked off my teams.. did you not hear about tyler joesph and joshua dun thing?"
he nods

"Do i get ask you questions now?"
he nods
"are you cold?"
"no-no." he says
"i know you are," i say sternly.
i take off my hoodie and hand it to him.
"aw thank you!" he says hiding his blush behind my hoodie that would fit his small slender body in a nice big way.

He puts on the two sizes to big hoodie and smiles.
"was that the only question?"
"no, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" i say smiling at him proudly
"of course, i would love to your princess"
I jump up.
"yes!" "ready to go peanut?" i say picking him out without even getting an answer.

i set him down as we are just about to leave the park. suddenly it starts down-pouring. I grab albert's hand and start running, we keep running and giggling suddenly albert slips on a stick that was on the ground.

"shit! princess? you ok?" i ask in a panicked way
he starts crying. i put my hand out to pick him up. he grabs on and i lift him up. i face him toward me, we stare into each other's eyes, naturally our wet lips connect. we stay kissing for about 10 seconds. we both pull out. we stay silent.

i break the silence "i love my princess."
"aw!!!"  he squeals burying himself deeply in my hoodie.

i pick him up bridal style and ran through the park.

after awhile i arrive at the place i wanted, the convenience store. i take out my wallet and look for an umbrella.

after searching for a while i find a baby pink umbrella. i smile, its perfect. i show albert,
"i love it so much!!!!" he yells
"shh, babes. gotta be more quiet."
"oops." he says while fidgeting with his gray oversized tee shirt under the hoodie.

i take out 10 bucks and hand the umbrella to the middle aged man behind the counter, his hair is blue. and his name tag say "Anthony "Russo"". he scans our item
"wait!" i yell put
he lifts his head.
i grabs a box of sweet tarts on the counter.

he scans the sweet tarts also, "that'll be $6.98"
i pay with the ten dollars.

he gives me my change back while smiling, "thank you," i say.

i put up the umbrella above me and albert. he smiles while looking at the rainy sky. i pull the sweet tarts from my back pocket and hand them to albert.
" i hope you like them," i say rubbing his back.
i look over and he is already enjoying his sweet tarts.

after awhile of walking we are back at his home, i drop him off waving.
"bye little bee!" I yell
"bye bye!" he says while unlocking his door.

(alberts POV)
i walk in my home, i head up the stairs saying hi to my mother. i walk in my room hugging jake's hoodie.
i flop onto my bed.

the sweet rain falls on my roof, i open my window and watch jake walk down the street. i call out to him "bye!"
he smiles a toothy grin and waves
"bye lil' bee!" he replies.

i let out a happy sigh while plopping on my bed. i take off his hoodie and put it on my big giraffe stuffie and fall asleep hugging it, the strong smell of jake's Cologne and musk lingers on the black hoodie. the last thing i remember before i was taken by sleep.

--------------
anyways, i worked most of my day on this

ok bye lil bees

( W O R D C O U N T : 1,215)