oh hi jake || 3.

(Alberts POV)

i pulled up my fishnets and threw on my favorite oversized shirt, an old grey tee.
i brushed my teeth super wooper clean, because i knew he was coming over..

with a quick rush to my room, i put some expensive perfume, a small vanilla hint to it, i always heard vanilla is a seductive smell. i ran downstairs knowing who it was! him.

i opened up my white front door greeted by the worst face possible, jake's.. there's no way, i just wanted to be with my love...
"shit jake, go away. i got somebody coming over!" " i dont need a blackeye!" i added.
"no, does somebody  by the name of streety live here?" he asked with a sort of awkward smile shrugging his shoulders.
my mouth dropped.
"jayingee?"i spat out almost angry, i let myself be fooled.
"shit-shit! i should go!" he quickly spat out.
I grab his arm dragging him further inside.
"no, no. i wanna know more about you.." i say calmly containing myself.

he walks in more. I invite him to my room. his face says it all, my pastel room with flowers and bunnies all over.
"thank you for understanding..." he says sitting on my bed facing away.
"no problem..." i say
"i know this is confusing petal..."
the deepest feeling of anger fills me and i think about why an enemy is on my bed.
"who the fuck do you think you are playing a fool of me?" i shout out pushing him down on my bed with my eyebrows pushing down on my face.
"i didn't play anybody for a fool, at least i don't think i did.. did i?" i could see the growing guilt on his handsome face.
"you fucking did, you jerk... i don't care what you think you did or what you didn't!" i shout pinning his arms above his head with my weak fragile scarred arms.
he somehow gets past my weak body and somehow our position flipped he has me pinned on the bed and he's on his feet. i know i should be scared but i think it's a little hot...
"let me go!" i shout kicking my insignificant legs.
"listen i really do like you but you know at our school that's something that i can't be public about." he says with a mix of anger and guilt on his face. his hands are slowly getting more and more tight around my wrist.
"how could i even know if you're not just planning some huge beat me up?" i say with a growl to my voice.
"well if i wanted to i could've already left marks on your body with my fist but you know with the way i think of you the only marks i want are ones made from the passion of my mouth, petal." he says with an angry look on his face, suddenly i feel small, insignificant, and scared but almost turned on. maybe this is what Lana always talked about with how she was submissive with her boyfriends.

suddenly with the energy of a thousand suns his lips smashed into mine leaving me off guard, my lipgloss is slowly melting into his lips the more we continue to touch lips. but soon it wasn't just lips but my neck... he was trying to get off my oversized shirt with one hand while taking off his shirt with another.

maybe i would finally not be a virgin

————
no more updates tonight. have a fun time with this cliff hanger.

( W O R D C O U N T : 6 0 2)