Chapter 1: Make a wish, a sudden pudgy belly!

Tonight at work was pretty today, you were having such a terrible there since people were going crazy that to yourself as they really enjoy the looks of your body of how you look and maybe that why you wanted to leave work today. Cause if that's so, that would explain why you needed to get out of there in time because everyone to kept on seeing was like a fan of your curvy like body. You sighs and hopes everything at home is already, and you everyone if anything is destroyed that you come back, you will be gonna be flipping out like crazy. You arrive at your home and sniffs some black smoke and gagged. So wonder why is there smoke coming from your house, you goes to check inside and by the look of everything. Everything was destroyed and was NOT fine.

The kitchen's oven was on fire, bags of trash were everything and some were set on fire, kiddie toys everywhere, the kids were causing trouble it seems, the whole house was like a bomb was set and it destroyed the whole area, you wonder if Richard as you were so angry that you needed to have a talk with him. When you opens the door, he was sleeping, you goes to check out the kids and they where sleeping as well. You wonder who the behind the mess, you thought of that to yourself. So without said, you got to clean up a very huge mess...again.

Couple minutes passed by, the whole house now clean again as you however had the lights turn and wanted to do something that isn't just cleaning up the house and it's just the same thing over and over. Clean clean clean. Can a woman like yourself do other things beside cleaning? Well quite frankly, that isn't gonna happen since you're married to a big bunny guy and three kids to care of. You just wanted to do something else with your life, as you walk up to the window looks outside of it as you were looking right up in the sky as you wonders yourself and wishes that you didn't have to do so much work and let you have some yourself time. So make the wish as a couple of minutes, nothing happen as your were getting all sleepy as you walked backwards and fall onto the couch and passed out.

The next morning as you wakes up and feels all of suddenly stuffed. Did you had a party or was it something else? Well, you something big and plump as it was...part of your body? You look down as your belly was big! Is this a dream? Well, you get up and looks into a mirror as it was sort of possible that your gut is indeed big and large.

part of your body? You look down as your belly was big! Is this a dream? Well, you get up and looks into a mirror as it was sort of possible that your gut is indeed big and large

It couldn't be true, you must have something ate something that made your stomach pudgy like and now you got to do something about, like maybe work out the fat you have. But you suddenly got an idea, you always have to keep on working and cleaning up the house every time there's a mess. And you have your husband and it's Richard. Maybe if you fatten up your entire body, then everyone will clean up the mess instead of you. You can do whatever you want and stop trying to clean and have a lot of yourself time for once in your life. You grins and think this might work.

You wonder how your family will react to your new looks and shape of your gut? Will they be surprise, be mad, be shock, or what else they should react to your big like gut? You look behind right down at your butt as it was much more bigger then it...

You wonder how your family will react to your new looks and shape of your gut? Will they be surprise, be mad, be shock, or what else they should react to your big like gut? You look behind right down at your butt as it was much more bigger then it now. And just when your butt wasn't this huge when becoming a fat pig just like you are right now. In fact, it looks more rounder it was before being skinny when you arrive home. So, if you want to be a fat person like Richard, you got to eat lot's and lot's of food in order to become just like your husband. In fact it time to stop worrying about yourself and even with your body and just accept the news looks of your body that you got by something that causes you to be just like what you are.

 In fact it time to stop worrying about yourself and even with your body and just accept the news looks of your body that you got by something that causes you to be just like what you are

You fall back on the couch and smiles with the look of your body. If only you were at work right now, and wondering how every single person at there would react just like how your family would react to your chubby figure. So what will this new, diet thing that you got should be called? So got another idea as you can name it after your husband as this new diet you created was called "The Richard Diet."