Chapter 4: Gumball's biggest punishment yet...

It was so great being the massive mother that you were, you were so lazy to clean up everything. I mean look at yourself, your kind of like Richard. Expect he would be a cat, if he was ever one that is. Course then Anais would be cat as well, if Richard was a kind that is...

You goes to check how much your weight as you kind of see it as your weight was 890 pounds. 890 pounds! Now that a weight even more bigger then Richard's and any other fat person's weight here in the Elmore. You should be glad that you became the biggest mother here in this family. Course you can a call from Elmore high as they give you a voice message, you walk up right up to the phone and hears what they say. "Hello, Mrs. Watterson. This is principal brown, here to call you that Gumball has once again the biggest and baddest here in this school. He has set the lunch room on fire, and thought that he was showing a trick to the entire school of what he so this "special firework" can do. So, if you don't mind picking him up. He'll be in the principal's office waiting for you. Hope he listens to you much better then you already have taught him."

You groan and rubs your eyes in disgust because of what Gumball has done in school. You hang the phone right back up, as then you goes to get your casual clothes that were a white shirt and gray skirt. So you have yourself a couple of grill cheese sandwiches and a couple of cheeseburgers with some hamburgers as well. As you open the door and gets into as your massive bulging belly was on the steering wheel. Well that something you don't see everyday...

You start the car, and starts to drive up to Elmore high as you stops the car and parks it into one of the parking spots. You goes out of the car and starts to head to the office where Principal Brown is in with Gumball. That, would okay as 1 or 2 of the students look at how big and fat you are. "Man, Gumball's mom sure let herself go. I mean just look at her. She sure got to be one big fat cow!" You stops for a minute, and turns around and stomps up to the student that call you a fat cow, as your skin turns red and your eyes turns into fire. Their skin then turns white and falls down. You reverts back into your regular self, and continues to head to the office. That of course is when you open the door and came inside to see Gumball. Principal Brown was shock to see your massive fat body for the first time as you were pretty huge. "Um, it's great to see that you are here, Mrs. Watterson. But I don't want to say it, that have you been putting on a lot of weight? Because-" You cut him, as you put your finger up to his mouth by shutting him. You already that you been packing a lot of pounds. As you look down at Gumball and grab him by one of his hands and takes him to the car and even taking him home.

Right as you came inside the house. You were pretty piss off with Gumball for setting the lunch room in the school on fire. You didn't know what to say, but you were piss as hell with him for what he has done. "Look mom, it's not my fault!" Gumball pleaded as you didn't want to hear it from him. "All I did was to show everyone a very cool firework trick, with one firework. But still not my fault, tell that to Darwin! He's the one who set up that firework, not me!" You still didn't want to hear it from as you pushes into a corner with your massive belly.

If he didn't set that firework up, you wouldn't be doing this to him. But since this is his punishment for doing that. "M-Mom! Please let me go!" He says, trying to get out of the area of where you have him cornered. You get your belly off him, as you then tell him go onto the couch. He was so confused, so he did what you tell him do. You walk right up to him, and turns around showing your massive booty maximum to him. He gulped before saying. "Wait Mom, you aren't what I think you are-" He then gets cut as you crush your massive behind on his and rubbing it on Gumball's face. He squirms around like crazy as he begged for you to let him go, as some time passed as you get your massive ass right off of his face. He breath and wheezed like crazy after you putted your massive butt onto his face. He goes up to his room and will learn his lesson for what he has done.

Later that night...

You changed into some very sexy clothing as they were black stockings and a black dress as they show off your massive body

You changed into some very sexy clothing as they were black stockings and a black dress as they show off your massive body. As you were showing it off to Richard, he was pretty disturbing at when he first saw those clothes, but the more he kept on seeing those clothes. He just kind of ignores the fact you were not trying to hard to impress. Before you were going to give your husband a kiss, suddenly you got another voice message from your phone. As you goes right up to it, and wonder who and what could it be now...