Chapter 3: Like Husband, like wife

It's so weird that you became such a fat pig after the wish, however the mess look kind of like a mess right now

It's so weird that you became such a fat pig after the wish, however the mess look kind of like a mess right now.  So you decide to clean up the whole house with everyone else doing there casual things as you still trying to be just like Richard. However, you noticed a bunch nacho chips. You aren't mad that they are left on the table by people who are a slob. Oh wait that's you. But you decides to eat them as your body is like...sort of 319 after eating so much junk food right now. And further more, you keep on cleaning up the entire house. After finishing the whole entire you decide it was time to get out and get some fresh air. You thought it would be a good idea to put on the old clothing that you had on, right before Gumball was born. In fact, you them in the drawer right now so you goes to put them on. Let get honest here, they used to be good before you started to gain a lot of weight. So without said you starts to head outside.

It was a great sunny day outside as some of the neighbor hood as some people inside of there houses were looking at your plump like figure

It was a great sunny day outside as some of the neighbor hood as some people inside of there houses were looking at your plump like figure. You greeted them, but more like waving back to them since your day is going great, they were confused of why you are happy today? Usually you be filling a lot of stress due to your 3 kids that you have. But why should that matter? You deserve a day off of helping the kids out and stuff. So without nothing to do, you head directly to the mall, having some food there, adding a lot of pounds over the past hours later...

When you arrives home, kids come back and including Richard as when they came back. You hear them coming in them as for there surprise, they're eyes widen as they see the new fatty version of you appeared in front of them. And boy, they weren't scared, angry, shocked. They were confused by looks of your body it seems.

 They were confused by looks of your body it seems

From the looks of it, your belly SO massive. It's ain't gonna be cover due to the amount of food you eat and even the amount of pounds you just gained from eating so much food that you got. Richard was very concerned by your body, he wasn't sure how you became this huge from what caused you to become what you just became right now. You explains to him that this new diet made you like this and so that why you so huge and semi immobile right now. In fact, this new diet was named after him and it was called "The Richard diet". Richard was confused to why someone would name a diet after his name. Well, it doesn't matter how or what made you became this fat (It the wish by the way) as you were basically stuffing your face with so much food. The kids just stared at the amount of fat you basically gotten, but it doesn't matter. You got one of them and hugs them under your big doughy like gut as one of the others just watched.

You look at Richard as the both of you are weighing the same pounds. Kind of like having another Richard here I would say.