Chapter 2: Where's the remote!? A brand new robot remote!

You really wanted to keep this fat as so that Richard would probably notice something is very

You really wanted to keep this fat as so that Richard would probably notice something is very...different about you I would say. You see him coming as you try to show him what was different about you. But all he did is past by you and didn't see you. Well that was very disappointing I would say, I mean you did try your best to show what was different about you and that didn't even work. But don't worry, notice what different about you once you are huge and then he'll notice about you. You hear the bus coming as Gumball and Darwin then starts to it.

While the kids were heading to the bus and going to school, and Richard getting ready for work as it was the same thing as usual. You goes and find a bucket that was full of fish! You start devouring the fish from the bucket as they were so good.

Whoever owned that bucket, it was now your bucket since you found the fish and you didn't care who even owned the bucket, you were hungry right now! So you wonder what should you do today with yourself

Whoever owned that bucket, it was now your bucket since you found the fish and you didn't care who even owned the bucket, you were hungry right now! So you wonder what should you do today with yourself. Perhaps some TV that always a good time to do something other besides cleaning up the house cause it's so annoying actually. So right when you were about to watch, something was missing. The remote! Where did that go! You swore it was on the couch, where could be that dumb remote is, since it's the only thing you have for the TV that the family have.

There remote isn't gonna find itself, without said you get from the couch as search around the whole house for it. You look everywhere from top to bottom to find where is the damn. Nothing, not a single sign of the remote around the house. So without a remote, you just sit back on the couch and turns on the television as you weren't happy. Not a single bit it would seems. Even though you went to work today and happy that some people were happy and also disturbed by your chubby like figure. So you should be proud that not a single pervert wanna touch your butt since they like it better when you had like a curvy figure right before making that wish you made.

As you watched the TV, it starts turning the channels itself. How is that even happening? You don't even have the remote so why is the TV channel surfing itself then? That in till you start hearing beeping near by you. Could it be something like a brand new computer, some new software, what about something you didn't expect as you see as it was a. Robot Remote. How did the remote became a big robot. It must been done by Richard wasn't it? Cause if so, that would explain why you couldn't find the remote, maybe he was doing an experiment with it. Or somebody else borrowed it and didn't ask can they use it for something. Well even though it's weird that the remote is alive and suddenly became a rocket by someone who took it or any person that you, so right when you were going to the kitchen but the remote stops you as it didn't want you to go right to the kitchen as it was preparing the food instead of yourself. Well, you just did what the robot said to you, as you waited like patiently cause if would be rude of you to just to annoy the robot...

8 minutes later...

It has been 8 minutes as the robot remote suddenly came in with a lot of food in it's hands, and oh boy that's so much food for an orphan family to eat right now! You weren't sure if you can eat all of that as you were about to say something as then food gets shoved into your mouth as it was feeding you a lot as your belly starts to expand and bulges right out of your shirt and even your big butt starts was getting bigger as well.

It was a good thing that the buttons on them didn't come off cause if they did you have too buy a new one. What are you talking about, you need to be huge and fat just like Richard so you don't have to do so much work just like what happened at work today, and yet you also have to do go there cause if you always late, you will sincerely loses that job and there wouldn't be no way to get money and get what the kids want. Although, you wish that the remote robot can stop feeding you so much food right now it didn't have to feed you this much...actually. However, the remote starts beeping as it then upgraded itself to a kitchen remote like robot.

 However, the remote starts beeping as it then upgraded itself to a kitchen remote like robot

Right as the robot brought out a big turkey, it sure look great. However you feel already stuffed from eating too much food from the robot. You tell the robot that is quite enough feeding since your stomach look like it's gonna burst out a new born alien baby by the looks. "Thanks you for your service today." The robot remote responded as it starts to head down to the basement. However, you feel something under your butt as it was the remote to the TV! You were proud to find it, but that robot. Was that the real remote or it was just some robot that someone bought from the door. You get the remote and heads down into the basement as the robot was inside of a crate. And on the side of it said "Behold the brand new Remote Robot 3000! You no longer have to use a regular TV remote anymore as it can do whatever you tell it to do!" Now, come to think of it. You starts to head back up in the living room where the TV is still on, when you get up the shirt you are wearing buttons that burst off!

 You starts to head back up in the living room where the TV is still on, when you get up the shirt you are wearing buttons that burst off!

Holy crap your belly is freaking massive! From digesting all of that fish and food that robot remote fed you. It seems like you make a good progress it seems, I guess? You ran up to the bathroom and check on the scaler as you weighs 298 pounds. You were like a 89, but eating so much food. It seems well for yourself, you feel kind of like Richard expect more female like it would seems. From the looks of it, he like more fatter then you. So then that means you almost at his weight.