2: Amour

Rainbow Dash's POV

"Rainbow Dash!" I heard a voice call out behind me. I turned around to see Soarin running towards me.

"Hey Soarin!" I waves then turned to the others. "See you later, guys!" The I ran up to Soarin. Although I have seen disapproved and disappointed looks on their faces. It's just Soarin! What's wrong with them?

When I reaches Soarin, he suddenly said, "Hey Dashie, my sister is here from France and her birthday is today. I would like to introduce you to her. You in?"

"Sure!" I beamed. "I mean, why not?"

I let Soarin take the lead and we finally reached his house. He said that he moved away a few days before the car accident. He used to be my neighbor.

Once we arrived there, we were greeted by a young woman with light blue skin, green eyes, and yellow and navy hair at the door. She smiled. "Hi Soarin!" she waved.

"Hey, Navy!" Soarin greeted. "Dashie, this is my sister, Navy Star. Navy Star, this is my friend, Rainbow Dash."

Navy Star's face lit up when Soarin mentioned my name. She. Looked at me from head to toe then smiled. "It's nice to finally meet you, Rainbow Dash!"

"Likewise, Navy Star! Happy birthday!" I smiled.

"Awww! Thank you!"

~ Time Skip ~

"She almost looks exactly like you!!" I said as Soarin walked me home.

"She is my twin sister," he said, putting his hands inside his pockets. "If only I remember more about her. Having amnesia sucks..."

"Yeah. But I'm pretty sure we've known each other before."

"Yeah. Me too," he smiled. That smile is so cute!

Wait, what am I saying?!

~ Next Day ~

One question... Was I an actress before? People do sometimes ask for my signature. Was I a celebrity before?

Spitfire and Fleetfoot showed me a movie called "Amour" and I'm pretty sure that Soarin and I were the main characters. And when I watched it... we... kissed? Are you serious?!!

"W-why am I... in the movie?" I stuttered when I saw the first kissing scene.

"They wanted you to be Veronica," Spitfire told me.

"Your other girlfriends also wanted you to be the main character because they shipped you and Soarin at the time," Fleetfoot said. I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks. Why me?

"W-what else happened?" I asked.

"Your ex friend started to hate you for life. I think after about a few weeks, she started dating Soarin," Spitfire said.

"What was her name?"

"Lightning Dust."

Anger, jealousy, and sadness suddenly came into me. That name sound extremely faniliar, I just can't out my finger on it. Well, they said that she was my ex friend.

"Then... what happened?"

"She cheated on him five times then he broke up with her. She then spread lies about you in school bit it faded eventually. Then, Soarin became a- mmph!!" Fleetfoot suddenly covered Spitfire's mouth.

"Spit! You know we can't tell her that!" she whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Alright! Alright!" Spitfire pushed Fleetfoot. "But don't use that nickname! It sounds horrible!"

"What happened then?" I continued to ask.

"Spitfire dated Soarin for a while but they broke up because of personal reasons," Fleetfoot said with one breath.

"Fleetfoot!" Spitfire smacked Fleetfoot on the head.

~ Next Week ~

"Hey, Rainbows!" I heard an all familiar voice call behind me, sensing shivers down my spine. Oh, I remember that. Fluttershy's weird and creepy little brother, Zephyr Breeze. I wonder how I remembered that creep.

Not wanting him to catch me, I used my superspeed and went to a location where Zephyr doesn't usually go. It's perfect because the route for his next class is at the opposite direction of where I ran. I asked Fluttershy for his schedule in irserbfor me to know where he'll be going so that I could avoid him. It sucks because we're in the same college. Don't ask because I don't know why. Abdul, I don't know why he still can't take the hint! He's been flirting with me since high school. Yes, I remember that.

I stopped at my destination and saw that the other students were looking at me with shocked expressions on their faces. I smiled awkwardly and rushed to my next class, which is Math. Ugh... I suck at Math... Especially when it comes to all those letters and exponents. It's really confusing. Then all of those 'find the x'. Man. Goos thing Soarin is at my Math class so I'll just seek help from him. He has higher grades than me. Lucky him.

I walked into the classroom and immediately sat next to Soarin. "Hey, Soarin," I greeted.

"Hey, Dashie! Not looking forward to this class, huh?" he said when he looked at my kind of annoyed face.

"You could say that again," I sighed and plopped my head on the table. "But I think I prefer this rather than Zephyr."

"That guy's flirting with you again? Didn't you say that he flirted you when we were in high school."

"Yeah."

"Did you ask Fluttershy if that was true?"

"Hey, dude. I remember some events that had happened before in my life."

"I know. But still."

"Yes, I asked her."

-----
A/N: That was an awkward ending. And let me tell you something. Ehem... I've come face to face with my worst enemy this week...

Keep scrolling... You might find a puppy here. 🐶

Writer's block!! 😡😭

Yep. And those who read Dating the Player around May to January, I just hope you guys won't endure that same thing here. I don't want to leave you guys hanging for like... 5 months? I think that was how long I didn't update before. Someone even complained because I started that book somewhere in May, then got writer's block at September and didn't update until January. The one who complained didn't read this book anymore because she's obsessing over some game right now. But it's fine. We do get over at some things.

Anyway, back to writer's block. I might not be able to update for a week of maybe even a month but I'll try to update as fast as I can just for you, my precious readers~ My precious~

❤ Vote and Comment, my lovelies!! ❤