14: Plans

Indigo Zap's POV

Ugh! I can't believe he is paying most of his attention towards her rather than me! Who is this "Rainbow Dash" to him, anyway? I am his girlfriend! She is just a friend! He just pay most of his attention on me!

Ugh! *tantrum* (What a child...)

What should I do to switch his attention from her to me? Wait... I have an idea.

~ Time Skip ~

"What do you mean 'no?' You want her, don't you?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, it's true. I like Dash, but I don't want her to be forced like this," Zephyr said.

"But if you do this, you'll be able to have Dash for yourself. And I know that you're jealous of Soarin having all of her attention. Right?"

He stayed silent for a while. "Yes, I am jealous. But I don't want her to be separated from any of her friends. Besides, Soarin already has you. Dash isn't interested in him and she isn't the type to steal other people's lovers."

"And how do you know that she isn't interested in Soarin?" I asked, glaring at him a little.

"I have known Dash since elementary school. She isn't into boys that much and she isn't the person to just steal someone's lover."

"Perfect. Now why don't you try to win her heart?" In all honesty, I don't care if he succeeds or not. All I want is her out of Soarin's life.

"I've been doing that since high school. She's as stubborn as stone. But there's no way I'll give up."

"So... you're in then?" I asked.

"As long as no one gets hurt," he eyed me cautiously.

"Of course. Deal," I said as I extended my arm to shake his hand. He complied.

Hehehe... perfect. Now that b*tch will finally be out of our relationship.

~ Next day ~ Rainbow Dash's POV

"Look Fluttershy, as much as I want to go to your house right now," I said, "I can't... I promised Soarin that I would go with him to the Baseball game."

"How long would it take?" she asked.

"Usually they end at least a few hours. I might be able to reach dinner, if I ever got invited."

"Okay..."

"Well, I gotta go now. The game will start soon. See you later, Fluttershy!" I said as I ran to Soarin's house.

"Bye!" I heard her soft voice call out before I was completely gone.

When she was finally out of sight, I slowed down to a stop. I thought, That was... a bit weird. Fluttershy usually doesn't sound that desperate. I should've asked her what was up with her tone.

It's true. But, no. Not in such a disrespectful tone, just... a bit desperate. But, I think it has something to do with Zephyr because I overheard a conversation between him and Fluttershy yesterday about inviting me to dinner with them today. He wanted Fluttershy to ask me instead of him asking me himself. Fluttershy told him that if he wanted to impress me, he has to confront me in person, which means, he'll have to talk to me and ask me himself. But Zephyr told something to Fluttershy about something that convinced her to ask me herself. I don't really know what he told her since he whispered to her instead of the casual talk. Too bad I couldn't hear because I was really curious as to why and how Fluttershy as convinced by that. But, whatever. It's their business, not mine. I have to respect others' privacy.