6: Little Do You Know

Rainbow Dash's POV

"Maybe I should ask her to let me write at least a few sentences in her next book, if there is another book she'll be writing. But I do hope so because, you know how much of a fan I know how much of a fan you are and I'd love to see you getting all excited for a book like that and..."

Blah, blah, blah. He's rambling now.

"maybe you and I could be the directors of the book since almost everyone likes Daring Do."

Quibble talks too much. A little too much because my ears are starting to her. His mouth must be watering with saliva now. Eww...

"And blah, blah, blah, blah..."

Not wanting to hear anymore, I just spaced him out and let my mind wander into some world of fantasy. I tried imagining myself being in a Daring Do novel. So awesome.

Then, my mind suddenly thought of Lightning Dust and Soarin. That little attention seeker has been bothering him nonstop. Poor guy. She even flirts with him. And whenever I see her flirting with him, I just stomp up to them and drag Soarin away from her. I don't know why I do that. Usually when my friends are getting flirted on, I just tease them. But seeing Dust with Soarin just angers me.

"Rainbow Dash? Rainbow Dash!" I snapped back to reality when I saw fingers snapping in front of my face. I looked up to see Quibble. "Were you even listening?"

"Sorry, no. You were already rambling."

"Sorry." He hugged me from behind and I complied. I'm happy when he does that, but deep down inside, I feel like that this isn't right. I feel like I have someone else in my life and it's not Quibble. I wonder what.

Soarin's POV

I looked at Rainbow Dash and Quibble from a distance.

Argh... I hate being in love. It makes me feel weak and vulnerable. Even if I already love a few people, like my mom and my sister, falling in love is worse. It's a big difference between falling in love, and loving someone who you are close with.

"Soarin~!"

ASDKUHWJDUHPWLNZ!! NOT NOW!! WHY??

I bit my lip and ran as if my whole being is on fire. People look at me as if I'm crazy but, I don't care. I prefer that than being attacked by smooches from some gay. (Eww)

Anyway, I rushed to the boys' bathroom, fixed my hair, and ran to the other exit of the bathroom. I ain't risking going back. I've had enough of fans bothering me this week.

When I got to the field, I sat down and started doing my homework which was Advance Math. I'm glad that I'm good at it or else I'll fail this course and will have to repeat college.

I started answering the questions every after 2 minutes since I have to have a solution. But halfway through the whole thing, I started to notice that some of my answers were wrong, and the next questions seem to be confusing. I noticed that almost everything seem out of place and my head started to ache a little. I tried to concentrate but I can't. I have to do this today since I had no time yesterday because of celebrity business so I didn't get to do my homework. Now, when I have so much time, I can't concentrate and I don't know why.

"Soarin!"

"Not now!!" I yelled in frustration.

"Why?" Can't you just take a hint, woman?

"I'm trying to do my homework, Dust."

I heard Lightning Dust whine and sat beside me, hugging my arm. I pushed her away slightly and continued doing my homework. While, Dust, over here, is talking nonstop and all that nonsense. I just tried my best to ignore her and continue my homework.