10: Awkward? Not really anymore...

Rainbow Dash's POV

"Soarin, you know that you can't stay in there and avoid me forever. Come on, just let me in. Please?" I asked as I knocked on the door.

No answer.

"Soarin, please? Don't make me find another opening and break into your house."

Still no answer. Nope. Not taking 'no' for an answer. I already know that he is in his house. I saw him earlier this morning getting inside his house.

"Soarin? Fine then. I'm getting in a window!"

Soarin had been avoiding me for q week ever since... that happened. I still remember what had happened.

After he kissed me, he suddenly ran to the room I was letting him borrow while I just sat there, completely speechless. I never thought that he would have the guts to do that. I was shocked and kinda angry for just doing it without my consent. He didn't say that he was going to kiss me!

After that day, he just left the house without saying anything, he just left a apology note. I forgive him, but I don't think he has forgiven himself yet.

Hopefully, no one will see this and get the wrong idea, I thought as I climb up to an open window. You would think if you want to avoid someone, touch would want to lock all the doors and windows in your house. Especially when you're a celebrity, you'd think that they would have high security in order to keep someone out of the house.

I landed with a thud inside the house when I got in the window. I loose around and saw that I'm in Soarin's bedroom. I can see something under the blanket, moving up and down slowly and so little that you could miss it. I walked over to the bed.

"Soarin?" I shook him.

"Leave me alone..." he groaned.

"Soarin, we need to talk. You've been avoiding me all week."

"I thought that it would be okay with you, since you hate me now..."

"I don't hate you. I was just confused and a bit angry that you did it without my consent. But, things could be worse," I said as I sat down on the bed. He still had the covers over his entire body.

"Look Dash, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Just don't do that again." I patted his back. "Besides, I already knew you had a crush on me. I just didn't want to make things awkward between us."

He was silent. ****! I should've just kept quiet.

"You knew... all this time?" he suddenly said after a minute.

"Yeah..." I said slowly and hesitantly. "You... weren't really good at hiding it..." STUPID! YOU SHOULD'VE CHANGED THE SUBJECT!

"Whatever..."

~ Time Skip ~

It's not a really lovely day for me. First, I have a ton of homework, second, my teacher scolded me for accidentally sleeping in class and third, Rarity gave me a dress and forced me to wear it. And the dress was exposing too much of my skin. Why?

I sighed in frustration and grabbed the handle of the door of the Sugarcube Corner. I was about to pull in when I heard a familiar voice call out from behind me, "Dashie!!"

I let go of the handle and turned around. I saw Soarin walking towards me and waving. I smiled and was about to wave back when I saw a girl hug his arm.

Yeah, he got over the fact that he kissed me. It took weeks though because he really felt guilty about it. He still does, but he doesn't break down anymore. But whenever I want to hangout with him, he always says that he's busy. I don't know why and I'm pretty sure it's not his celebrity business.

"Hey Soarin!" I said when he had finally reached me. He smiled.

"Whatcha doing here and," he tried stifling his laughter. "Why are you wearing that kind of dress?"

"Oh," I blushed a bit. "Rarity forced me to wear this."

"Oh. Well, I'd like to introduce you to someone. Rainbow Dash, this is Indigo Zap, my girlfriend. Indigo Zap, this is my best friend, Rainbow Dash."

Wait, girlfriend?

*crack*

I looked closer to this girl and said, "Have we met before?"

She said, "You're one if the athletes of CHS, right? You know, at the Friendship Games?"

Friendship Games. The others told me about that and how we be friended Twilight. I know that I've seen this girl before but I can't know it for sure if she really is from the Friendship Games.

Having amnesia is torture...

"Anyway, we're having a date and will be going that way. See you later, Dashie!" And they went off.

"See you later, Soar..." I said as I suddenly felt sad and lonely. Next thing I knew was walking back home with a few tears streaming down my face.

I feel... betrayed... And I don't know why...

-----
A/N: Just a short chappie. Hopefully not too short.

THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 1.05K VIEWS!! AND IT HAS ONLY BEEN A. MONTH EVER SINCE I FIRST PUBLISHED THIS THING!

PLUS! DATING THE PLAYER HAS REACHED 10K VIEWS! YAYAYAYAY!!

*cough* ow... My throat hurts...

❤ Vote and Comment!! ❤