Antisipation

You realised that you were in fact at the O2 in London. Your mum still wouldn't tell you why you were there and you were still not wanting to believe it was for bts since you didn't want to be disappointed. That was your trick to live a "happy" life. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed in the end.
You joined the line of people waiting to enter the venue and then finally it was your turn to show your tickets. Once you entered the venue, you finally opened your eyes to see that the girls there were holding army bombs and wearing bts merchandise. And that's when you realised where you were and why you were there. You turned to your mum in disbelief and she just said to you "surprise" and walked off into the crowd leaving you confused and lost. You didn't know anybody there and evidently your mum thought you would make friends but... nope. Definitely not. You followed the crowd of people into the arena and looked at your ticket. "Standing area, 101"
You asked security if they knew where your seat was and they directed you.

Security: Excuse me miss but can I see your ID?
You: oh ermmm... (you weren't 16... you were 15... almost 16...In a month but... you had no ID)
(Better think of somethin' quick or else you're screwd)
You: I'm sorry, what?! You seriously think that I'm- *fake cries*
My condition always gets in the way of things and I'm sick of being bullied for looking like a child. I'd rather look like a 60 year old than a 10 year old at my age. Why does this always happen?!?!?
*being over-dramatic you pretended that you had some strange hardship and blabbered on about your fake son story)
Security: *shook* oooookay then.... I'm sorry I asked?
*walks away*

"Thank god for that" you thought, walking over to your spot. You got there and turned around to see thousands of people and beautiful lights.

 You got there and turned around to see thousands of people and beautiful lights