"I think I'm in love" 18+

yoongi: y/n, don't worry I'm not going to say anything.

you: you're not?

yoongi: no I know I can be cold but I'm not that cold. *chuckles*

you: really? well I mean it's not like you're standing outside in the freezing rain without a jacket or anything. *sarcastically smirking*

yoongi: *sarcastically* haha. you are so funny.

you: I know I am.... why did you seem so annoyed and walk away when you saw me and jungkook?

yoongi: 1. that's just my resting face, I wasn't annoyed. 2. I walked away to give you guys some privacy and time alone. and 3. Namjoon told me to tell you that him and the other guys are getting a taxi back to the dorm but that was like half an hour so they're most likely gone by now.

you: 1. I understand that way too much 2. I respect that so thank you and 3. how the fuck are us three getting home?

when you said that jungkook came walking out of the club with an umbrella and yoongi's coat.

jungkook: everything alright guys?

you: don't act brand new, he knows and it's all cool. *playfully cold*

jungkook: oh right that's fine then. *chuckles as he hands the coat to yoongi*

yoongi: thanks. I've booked a taxi for half 11 so it should be here any minute.

you: sound.

jungkook shares the umbrella with you while you all wait for the taxi to pull up outside the venue.

{time skip}

you arrived back at the dorm and went inside into the warm whilst looking like drowned rats.

yoongi: HYUNGS! We're here so getchya dicks out of eachother's mouths!

you: *laughing hysterically* holy shit yoongi! gahaha mah gahd.

jungkook: *shook. just shook*

you walk to your room to go get ready for bed. once you got ready you checked your phone but there was still no messages or missed calls from your parents. you sighed and got your bag of presents and walked down to jungkooks room quietly as all the other members were sleeping.

*knock knock*

jungkook: come in

you: *peeps head round the door* I still need to open my pwesents. *in baby voice while making puppy eyes*

jungkook: c'mon then cutie, come sit down *tapping his bed*

you walk over to his bed and he puts some chill music on while you start opening you presents from bts and your friends from work. he watched you every move quietly admiring you, smiling.

jungkook: y/n?

you: hm? what's up?

jungkook: I think I'm in love

your heart broke into a million pieces as your face dropped and tears started to form in your eyes.

you: w-what?

jungkook: woah wait wait wait why are you crying??? *concerned* y/n I'm in love with you!

you shot your head up in disbelief.

you: you- you what?

jungkook: nobody else but you. I love you.

you: do you really love me? are you sure you're not confused?