The Look

Then suddenly the lights went low and army bombs were raised and fangirls were screaming and pushing you against the barrier and chanting bts' names. Your turned towards the girls behind you and tried to get them to move back a bit and luckily they did and respected that you were actually very small compared to everyone else. Infact, you sort of made friends with them girls and they were jokingly pretending to be security giving you space from all the other girls. You actually felt happy for once as you were waiting, shaking, feeling dazed and lost for the boys who kept you alive. Suddenly one by one they turned up on the stage and you felt like you were going to collapse as they started singing DNA. Girls were screaming so loud that you could barely hear their beautiful voices. You felt tears rolling down your cheeks as you stared at them in awe. You felt as though the comedown from the acid last night was making the experience even better by making them look godlike with halos around their beautiful heads. You were singing along and then it suddenly hit you that this is real. You're really in the same room as bts. You're really breathing the same air as them, you're really under the same sky as them and you're really a few feet away from them. You were balling your eyes out and crying out the lyrics to their songs. When The Truth Untold came on you almost lost your consciousness. That song meant so much to you since you heard the English cover of it on BangtanTV's youtube channel and it had so much meaning behind it. You were crying out the powerful words when jungkook came over to your area. Just like in your dream. It was so sereal. He looked at every single of you guys. You were the only one still crying from the beginning. Jungkook looked directly at you and signalled to you "don't cry" which made you smile but cry even more. You stared in each other's eyes for what felt like forever. You felt like you were gazing into his soul as you felt he was staring into your soul. You reached out your hand for his, like your dream, and he reached down and took your hand and sang the lyrics to you. All the girls around you, screaming, they dissappeared and it felt like you two were the only people in the world. He bent down and gave your hand a soft kiss. You became calm and truly happy for the first time in a very very long time. He stood back up and blew you a kiss and walked back up the stage. For the rest of the concert he kept  glancing over to you and smiling sweetly.
When it got to the song Pied Piper he was dancing so slickly and smoothly. You were watching his every movement and thinking about how this was real and not just on a phone screen. You were so close to him, you could see all his body and facial features. He was so beautiful. You realised that photos on social media really didn't give him the justice he deserves because in photos he looks so godlike but in person... He makes me speechless.... He's so... angelic and..... unreal.
You were staring at his body seriously and you didn't realise you were biting your bottom lip in antisipation for his next move in the dance. He looked down to you again and saw your face and stood directly above you and looked down to you like this:

At first you thought he was mad so stopped immediately realising what you had done and looked away from him in humiliation and feeling awful for making him feel uncomfortable

But.... you were quite wrong. He crouched down to you again and smirked to you and licked his lips and gave you a small piece of folded paper. What did it say?