Yaeman's National District Fighting School Competition!

"So, what happened when you experimented on her?" the man asked.
  "I.....I never experimented on her." the woman revealed.
  "What? Why!" the man exclaimed.
  "Sweetheart, there was already something different about her. Something unnatural." the woman admitted, setting the baby girl in the crib to play with her toys.

******

  "Well, I need to head home for a second. Forgot something important." Relvin says.
  "Can I come too?" I ask.
  "Sure, Yavara." Relvin says.
  "Great, then let's get moving." I state, leaving the house with him.
  "You didn't need to go to your house, did you?" I ask, smirking.
  "Not at all. Let's go out and eat something. How about Taco Shack?" Relvin asks.
  "Sounds good." I say, walking on the edge of my driveway with one heel of my foot against the other and my arms spread out to balance me.
  "Don't fall." Relvin warns me, preparing to catch me if I fall.
  "I won't." I respond. We keep walking and about ten minutes into our trip, someone stops us.
  "Uh-um, oh, I-I'm so sorry I don't mean to interrupt you guys but um, did you hear that there's a fighting competition for all schools in the National District?" someone who I soon realize as Tarrie informs me.
  "I mean, not that you guys are stupid or something I'm not saying your stupid I'm so sorry if I'm insulting you please don't hurt me!" Tarrie exclaims.
  "I'm not going to hurt you, Tarrie. I never knew there's a fighting competition, did you, Relvin?" I ask him.
  "No, I didn't, actually." he admits.
  "Are you guys gonna join?" Tarrie asks.
  "Yeah." we both say.
  "Um...awesome! See you guys around!" Tarrie exclaims before quickly running away.
  "Why are people always so scared of us?" I ask.
  "Because we're stronger than them. Everyone fears someone who's stronger than them." Relvin states.
  "......." I don't respond. We reach Taco Shack about five minutes later and order our food, then leave. We sprint home so our food isn't as cold when we arrive there. We make it home in seven and a half minutes, exactly half the time it takes for us to get there. Most importantly, our tacos were still cold.
  "Went to Relvin's house, huh?" Verlynn asks, irritated.
  "Yeah. Then we went to go get some tacos." Relvin says.
  "Relvin," I say, turning around to face him, I stand on my tiptoes to whisper something in his ear.
  "cela ne vaut pas la peine de répondre. Profitons juste des tacos et apprécions ceci, apprécions l'été. Rappelez-vous: ne vous abaissez pas à son niveau. Le Mikhail que je connais maintenant ne ferait pas ça." I whisper in his ear.
  "Le Mikhail que vous connaissez est également très négligent et imprudent." he whispers back with a sigh. He tightened his grip on the bag of tacos and you could see the irritation in his facial expression.
  "Ne la laisse pas tomber sous ta peau, Mikhail." I whisper again.
  "I won't." Relvin responds.
  "Did you hear there's a National District school fighting competition?" Verlynn asks, innocently.
  "Mhm..." I respond, pulling out my taco from the taco bag.
  "Are you guys in?" Verlynn questions.
  "I'm kinda bored. I'm gonna go watch some tv. Oh yeah, we're in." I say, walking away and taking a bite out of my taco. I head up the stairs and straight down the hallway to the game room and sit down with everyone else.
  "Ahh you guys went to Taco Shack?" Gevora ponders.
  "Yeah." I answer.
  "Can I—" I cut her off.
  "No," I answer again, "but you know who did get something? Alton did!" I exclaim, handing Alton a giant taco plushy to play with.
  "They were handing them out at the door." I explain.
  "Oh." Gevora says.
  "Yaeman is holding a National District fighting school competition." I inform.
  "Really?" Ravamara asks.
  "Yeah. Found out it's on June 15." I state.
  "Hm..." Markus comments. The rest of the time, we sit down and watch funny movies and shows while keeping an eye on Alton and making sure he doesn't do anything bad. Well, this is a new one. I'm pretty sure this must be Yaeman's first ever National District school fighting competition.