An Expression, Another Person

"Ring around the rosy! Pockets full of posies! Ashes, ashes, we all fall down!" the girls sang, falling down.
  "Hey! Tag! You're it!" one of the girls exclaimed, tagging her sister. Everyone ran away from her in hopes of not getting tagged. All of a sudden, the girl who tagged her sister saw something. She saw her sister trip over a rock and fall, but while falling a beach would scrape down the side of her leg leaving a long scratch on the side of her right leg. Then, she looks up in search for her sister and sees her running. Running towards the rock, about to trip herself. The little girl ran towards her sister, but she already tripped over the rock.
  "#%¥*+?!$@ ! Watch out!" she shouted. Just before her sister's leg scraped against the branch, the little girl pulled her sister away from it and to her sister's (who was about to scrape her leg) left. The little girl's sister landed on top of her.
  "Tag." the little girl's sister said, poking her sister on the cheek and getting off her.
  "Hey! No fair!" the little girl complained, running after her sister.

*****

  R

  Mother walks downstairs while we're all eating. It's not her usual dull, unreadable expression, though. This expression I can actually read. She's....tired? No, mom can never be tired. She's like a vampire who feeds on the irritation of other people and Mavaro is providing her plenty. Upset, is it? No. It's too light of a facial expression to be upset. Interested. It's interested. But this is not the type of disinterestedness I usually see in mother, this is different. She lightly grabs Mavaro by the arm and drags her into a hallway. She's within earshot, but mother speaks so quietly I can't even make out a word. About five minutes later, they come back into the kitchen silently and mother takes her food and heads upstairs.

"What happened? Whatcha guys talk about?" Verlynn asks a little too perkily.
"It's none of your business." Mavaro answers, eating a shrimp.
"Is Avarra actually Angelikan?" Verlynn asks again. Mavaro drops her fork. Then, Mavaro swears.
"Who told you about that?" Mavaro asks, answering Verlynn's question with a question. Verlynn's eyes light up.
"No one, I'm just assuming. You learn about them in history anyways." Verlynn answers. Suddenly, a girl—possibly a preteen, like 11 or 12 years old—walks out of the hallway mother took Mavaro to to talk. She snickers.
"Like she'd ever know that. She couldn't even stay awake for the first five minutes!" the girl remarks.
"No one asked for you to talk. What're you even doing here anyways?" Mavaro ponders.
"Well it's no fun with Aymara anymore, you ruined it." the girl states.
"Aww, that's too bad....." Mavaro replies. Everyone could tell she was being sarcastic. The way she looked said she could honestly care less.
"Plus, why not mess with Avarra." the girl adds. Then, mother walks downstairs into the kitchen and picks the preteen up.
"Ugh, Rinold do you have any more boxes?" Mother asks.
"Depends, describe the package." I hear dad answer from somewhere.
"Well.....it's about 5 foot, obnoxious, annoying, and most definitely irritating." Mother responds.
"Fragile or not?" Dad questions again.
"Oh definitely not fragile. Make sure they slam it against the wall at least 50 times before leaving it alone. Maybe even. stomp on it a little." Mother says.
"Oh okay, got it." Father says. He comes out from wherever he was and picks up the girl.
"HEY! PUT ME DOWN!!!!" she screams.
"Oh, you were most definitely wrong, she's super annoying." Father answers, turning around and carrying her away. All of a sudden, he comes back empty-handed.
"I'LL KILL BOTH OF YOU!!!" the girl screams.
"Do you hear something?" Father asks.
"Nah, not at all." Mother responds, disappearing around the corner.
"Should we try and help her?" I question.
"Nah....." everyone else responds.
"You all are horrible people." I say, taking a bite out of my crab meat.
"Not really. If you knew her, you'd say we're the best people you know." Mavaro replies. Man. I better not get on their nerves or else I'll be the next person in that closet. We head upstairs and start binge watching Happy Tree Friends until we all fall asleep.