Uh No

Sophia: this Now Part 3!?
Sophia: What?
Uh?
Sophia: Who's there?
Omg god it's your mind talking
Sophia: Oh it's you Mind what do want?
I Thought your were gonna make a fanfiction book or a dare book?
Sophia: Uh oh yeah about that...
Sophia: i don't have ideas for that
*facepalm* why not make Antdeng or Jathan or Zachia?
Sophia: Mind don't you dare tell me about Zachia right now
Sophia: and about Antdeng? Seriously!? And Jathan!? What!?
Cmon just do Antdeng or Jathan or your ship with Zack!
Sophia: i am not gonna make Zachia ok and Antdeng and Jathan
You were the first one you make Jathan and Antdeng! And Zachia!
Sophia: Hmm whatever
You Did Antdeng stories 6 times on your iphone and you made Jathan and made so many Zachia ships in JotterPad!
So don't just be sitting there if you didn't do any wonderful ships! Just make a fanfiction book! Your friend make fanfiction books and you only didn't! You Said you suck at it you were already making Jathan but then you just delete! You will Never get you goals if you just try! I thought you were brave on you own and Strong! Is it just dreams or Youtube mind helping you? No it Isn't! It's You! You Been making mistakes on your own and wouldn't make fanfictions just like that? Just because you Lazy? Just because your bored? Just because you dislike it? Just because you DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU FRIENDS! AND YOU JUST DON'T CARE EVERYBODY READING YOUR BOOK AND BEING A COWARD! DOES IT MEANS THAT "THEPONYFIMMAKERS" WAS THE BIG DUMBEST GROUP NAME FOR YOUR FRIENDS!?
Sophia: I..i
JUST IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE EVERYBODY AND YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR YOUTUBE MIND HELPING YOU TO IMAGINE WITH THECREWANDFRIENDS AND BEING THERE LASTEST FRIENDS? IS IT BECAUSE YOU GOT MANY SUBCRIBERS AND FOLLOWERS OF OR OWN! DOE IT BECAUSE YOU HATE EVERYTHING! THE SINGING THE STORIES THE ANIMATIONS THE DREAMS THE TIMES THE MEMORIES THE OLD MEMORIES THE OLD NIGHTMARES/DREAMS AND THE OLD TIMES! I THOUGHT YOU LOVE YOUR FRIENDS BUT IT WAS A LIE!
Sophia: *silent*
Sophia: i just thought they needed me but they didn't It Was all my fault to trick them or lie i don't know why but im guessing i was wrong all the time! I always wished to be a youtuber but i can't! I love my friends do much because i come to protect them!? But i guessed your were right mind it was because i hate everything...
Sophia: *sigh*
Sophia im sorry...
Sophia: It is alright i did it so now i don't need them because you were right it was lie...
Sophia: i lied them many times i guessed and i don't deserve a friend cause of my fault i taught i love everything but then i hate everything
Sophia I..i
*sigh* *leaves*
Pls enjoy and vote and don't forget to dab in the end...