Zachia Love Bites for everyone!

Before i start this. This was made by me in Samsung Notes but pls enjoy bye!
Sophia's POV
(Btw just my POV recently) I was sitting in the bed scrolling down at Twitter.i was quite busy then i heard the door open which made me jump.I look at the open door and Zack is there standing then soonly he was comimg closer to me. Uh what is he doing now? I Said Until He grab my wrist and pushed me threw the wall. Zack's hand was in the wall.Then i saw his eye's glowing purple

(Try me bro XD) Then i said "Zack wha-at are you d-doing?"

(Try me bro XD)
Then i said "Zack wha-at are you d-doing?". Then he said "Nothing but don't worry" He said while talking. Then he open his mouth and i saw his sharp teeth and it looks like a… Vampire!."AHHHHHH! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I said screaming at his face."Shh don't worry i won't hurt you but this will hurt you much" He said while worried.Huh? Strange… Then he go near my neck and he bite it with his sharp teeth.I was screaming at the pain no more!
It was so painfully.I tried to push him but he can't even get away.Tears fall in my eyes Ahh! It hurts so much!. Then he stopped and get away from my neck.i touch my neck with two small holes."What was that for?" I said at him."Nothing just Lovebites Baby" He said.
A/N
Uh yeah? you have enjoyed it right? Ya sure it was good! Anyway thanks for reading inside the book! Anyway bye!
~SOPHIE_THA_BEST
Original at Samsung Notes
Writed at Wattpad
By Sophiagamer122

Noboom: Anyway i hope you all enjoyed the fanfic!

Noboom: Anyway PLS ENJOY AND VOTE AND COMMENT! SEE YOU DABCRACKSTERS SAVAGER LIVES MASTER OF UKNOWN POWER DAYS REFUSERS AND DON'T FORGET TO DAB IN THE END!
YOUR ALL MAH BEST FRIENDS!
Baii!

THANK YOU BTW FOR 1K READS ALONG TIME! YAY!