Look's like im leaving soon...

Hey everyone... It's Sophia here... You know what's happening to me? Well because im leaving soon... you see many problems but im really gonna leave soon/now... Just cause im worst :/... worst i mean bad things... Pls followers or peeps don't be angry... im losing my mind... so that's why im leaving sonner... It's an hard point but i doubt it... it's not because of school It's because of me... forgettung my best friends but remember my best friends at school... also i will never come back...
Will you guys and gurls agree me to leave? All of course anyone to... but my real question "will you all want me to leave soon" Choices will be given...
Q: Will you want me to leave soon?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Maybe
D. of course your not amazing writer
Q2: Do you want me to die?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Maybe
D. Yes loser
Q3: Am i the worst writer??
A. Yes
B. No
C. Ya
D. Yes SO MUCH!
Q4: do you all want me to leave my bestfriends or you and all?
A. No
B. Hmm...
C. Yup
D. Yes dumb loser
Now just comment... that... no choice...no apoligze...no reward... I'll leave very soon of all your answer if you vote the means
       I will leave so very soon...
You All wanted that right? Of course you all!! So that's why im leaving... because of you... everyone wants me to lose followers...friends...best friends...readers...writers... I guess i won't reach 1k reads... Goodbye everyone... i hope i can ses you soon...
Pls enjoy and comment and vote... see you dabs teams away and don't forget to dab in the end... Baii...
SeeDank
Dancer4Life2k18
Spookiello
Maxiscool6
RealLazyLizard_Lazy
riingtong
Ivythewarlock
Lightning_DashWrites
Ilovesiberiantigers
MyEmoSoul
Goodbye Bestfriends...