...

Hey everyone!! It's Sophia's Mind here!! To today im just here trying to say that Sophia-is-gone so she really leave today without making her friends nofications she said she will not update this.She will update this or back online in December 25st or July 4th or her birthday(January 22 2008)
So yeah she let me Introduce this cause she is gone forever...
She will be back recording roblox again making this close and she won't come back i know her best friends all love or miss her like a friend but she gonna do the youtube thingy... you know Twitch,DU Recorder,Roblox So yeah that's all and also she needs answer from the other page(with was having questions) So yeah She will be replaced By The Crew(not The Real boys) and Noboom and Poke and The other Crew will be here cause she is gone... also im mind Let Me Introduce myself!
Name: Mind of Sophia/Youtube Mind
Gender: N/A
Personality: Nice,Intelligent,Smart,Acknow-
ledgement,DJ Genius
History: Helps Sophia To Do something
Family: N/A
Favorite songs: (Same With Sophia's)
Birthday: N/A
Hello! Im Mind!! Im a helper of Sophia!! Who makes her Happy,Nice,Crazy,funny,controls her,talking,Wise,Acknowledge-
ment.Im Sophia always Needed for help and of course youtube mind also im youtube mind that's why Mind/youtube Mind
She loves her old dreams adventures and The 2018 dreams so yeah that's all there's more probably but I have to stop so yeah Pls enjoy and vote and comment! See you dabs team and don't forget to dab in the end! Baii!
SeeDank
Dancer4Life2k18
Spookiello
Maxiscool6
RealLazyLizard_Lazy
riingtong
Ivythewarlock
Lightning_DashWrites
Ilovesiberiantigers
MyEmoSoul
Your all my bestfriends!!

-Sophia