Chapter IV

Chapter 4

You groaned as you let yourself fall on the bed, stretching your back and curling your toes as you settle on the warm and soft mattress of the glamorous hotel bed. The bed is so big that three of you will fit even if Kyungsan is wriggling like a worm on the bed (The reason why you decided to let that kid have his own room.)

You sighed, thinking about how fun would it be if Kyungsoo and Kyungsan is here with you. You let your body curl on the edge of the bed, groaning in distaste when you remembered Kyungsoo is busy at work while your son, other than he still lacks the ability to open a phone, still can’t talk, just gurgles. Either the phone will get smashed or get drooled at.

“Stop being all mopey and shit and have fun!” Your best friend exclaims once he enters the room. You groaned once again. It appears that sir Minseok, being the responsible man he is, got a room with Jongdae once he found out that his fiancé, Chanmi, isn’t coming to the trip. Your best friend is completely displeased upon hearing that, but knowing her, she’s gonna be like Romeo who sneaks out of the room to see his Juliet.

You scrunched your nose when you felt two articles of clothing, which you assumed as your bathing suit, landing on your face. “I don’t want to~”

“Seriously, girl? Stop that.” You felt the side of the bed sink down. “Jongdae’s fiancé didn’t come, but do you see him moping like that?” You groaned again as a response. “What the hell did Kyungsoo did to you and you became like this?” She playfully rolled her eyes after saying that and stood up.

“Kyungsoo~” You drawl out, reaching out to the ceiling. “I want to go home~”

Your best friend could only roll her eyes, flexing her fingers before making a move to drag you out with her.

---

Jongin licked his lower lip as he downs the Scotch on his shot glass, wincing a bit at the burning sensation down his throat. He coughs a bit and pours himself another helping, smirking when he senses Sehun watching him with those judging eyes of his.

“Isn’t it too early to drink?” He asked, an eyebrow slightly raised.

“It’s never too early to drink, my friend.” Jongin smirks lazily, holding his glass up before downing it, scrunching his nose after. “Besides…” He pauses to pour himself another once again. “Shouldn’t you be with that guy, uh…Hannie, is it?” He shrugs. “I’m not that good with names.” He waves off, drinking the glass empty.

“Why should I be with him right now?” Sehun raised his eyebrows. “Luhan, I mean.”

“I don’t know.” Jongin grins, feeling the drink kicking in. “You were never that good in hiding your sexuality, Sehunnie.” He knowingly wiggles his finger at the younger before pouring himself another glass of Scotch. But before he could, Sehun snatches the bottle from his grasp.

“He’s just a friend.” He says, voice low. “Besides, Luhan is already in a relationship, hyung. And please, stop assuming I’m gay or bi because honestly? You don’t give a damn on what I do in my life either like I do to you.” Jongin pouts when he failed on getting the bottle of booze from Sehun’s grasp. “That’s enough drinking for today.”